Here she is ladies - Luu Luu & Pootie in her hoodie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just FYI - If you don't like Bulldogs this may not be for you. If you love cute, or have small girls? You may want to plug your ears on the 2nd picture. It has an Awwwww factor of 10. Mstangs sister nearly broke her eardrums when she saw her -they're dog lovers. :D

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/BulldogsMomma/Loo-LooBelle.jpg

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/BulldogsMomma/OurLittleElf.jpg

And here is Pootie "loving" her new Hoodie (not) and "thanking" her Auntie (not) for suggesting (she suggested a non-zipper and I missed that somehow :)surprised1::ashamed:) But the girl LOVES it.

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/BulldogsMomma/IGitsAuntieBeckyfoDIs.jpg

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/BulldogsMomma/HeyImcute.jpg

Thanks Mstang for the help on how to load these.

I'm still working on pictures of Pooties Cashmere sweater and her blinking candy-cane lighted holiday collar with bells. OMG it's pink and SO girl.

klmno

I just LOVE the first one of Luu Luu and the 2nd of Pootie- they are so cute! I must have missed the info on Luu Luu- I didn't know you had her. She sure looks happy, healthy and very much loved! She's adorable!

donna723

OMG! They both look soooo adorable! I might have missed something but I'm a little unclear about where you got Luu Luu too. She's a doll!

Mine have coats and sweaters and a special Christmas tee shirt - it's white with a green wreath on the back and the wreath has motion-activated lights that flash when they move!

klmno

Were Luu Luu and Dude a package deal this time?? Isn't that how you got Pootie?? LOL! Well, at least he has good taste- I guess he got that gene from his mother's side. :D

maril

What great pictures! Those two sure won me over.

husband wants so badly to get an American bulldog (he "researched" them for what seemed to be months).

Star*

call 911........call 911
Luu-Luu was a present from my x's cousin (whom I adore) for Dude, when he went to FL. He brought her BACK WITH HIM. One look and it was like -GET THE PLIERS PA....I'm hooked.

When he gets his own place she will be going with him. Pootie will never move. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

I have an American Bulldog, Meril. You can't find a more loyal, loveable, character in the entire world. I've had Pitbulls for 24 years. Casper has been my first American and he's absolutely the best friend I have ever had. Loyal beyond words, guardian to the nines, loving, personality plus, incredibly smart, slightly jealous, but not too bad. Remarkable REMARKABLE breed. I will never ever have anything but Americans from now on. DF either. He is absolutely the 140 love of my life. An OX - but a love. If he had thumbs - he'd write you and tell you himself how wonderful he is. (Slightly narcissistic, but to see him is to know he's phenominal) Mine however is non-typical with yellow eyes and liver nose. Most are black nose, pigmented. It's given us some problems with coat, but love him more than....I can't tell you the limits we'd go for this Ox.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Want to hug and kiss now! Must squeeze. .. N is besides herself, we are watching Santa Buddies right now so it is dog city here! Thank you loved them

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
yeesh Star, you must be chasing after the sunscreen with Caspar every day with that pink face and skin.

I like Ammies as well, but I have to have a dog I can pick up if I have to. My older GSD weighs "only" 90lbs and there is no way I can pick him up. My back is totally shot (disc disease and spinal stenosis).

HIS back is also shot and we've had some interesting times when it acts up and he has to get in the SUV.

Tried a ramp and he freaked out. I will have to try that again.

Meanwhile, the next dog will definitely be a portable model.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star I'm gonna warn you right now you're gonna fall head over heels for LuLu the same way you did for Pootie! OMG! I had to sit here and sternly remind myself I'm poorer than dirt and already have too many dogs after gazing upon her adorable precious face. :faint:

That lil baby grabbed my heart and went sqeeeeze! lol

Adorable pics of all of them. :D

Molly has her nose out of joint cuz Mom can't locate her jingle bell collar and the tree is up. That's what I get for making husband put away the decorations last year. ugh.

susiestar

Roll With It
What beautiful children you have!!! That 2nd picture has an Awwww factor of at least 12, and possibly 14!!

So why hasn't your avatar changed?

Maybe Pootie would be happier in a pink hoodie with zebra stripes?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Too cute!

I have visions of me trying to put one of those on my cats. Heck...I had to wrangle them down just to get a collar on which they successfully got off 3 of them. They are slowly reappearing around the house.

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
OMG! they are adorable. I love their faces. You just want to smooch them. I love their outfits. It is just so much fun to dress them even if it's only for a second.

It's hard to not fall for them.

trinityroyal

Star, Luu Luu and Pootie are just the prettiest doggies EVER! I'm tempted to sneak down there and make off with little Luu Luu myself.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wittle Woo-Woo is dust a cooty-patootie in her Kwissmiss suity, yesh she is!

An oh my goodess, our wittle Pootie is such a wady in her new Hoodie!