Here's a little game!

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG! Believe it or not, I have not seen pictures of you, Trinity - I guessed at all that!!!

'S okay - when we had the gathering last summer, Stang came in looking for a blonde. I'd dyed my hair red the night before... LOL!

Well you SAID you were a blond so I looked for a blond! LOL Not my fault you cheated at the last minute!!! Although.....after your description of Onyxx, it still wasn't hard to pick you out of the crowd with her trailing along. ;-)

Let's see....I was in Cleveland so I've met a good number of what I call the regulars. Some of them I was close and some I was way off. Daisylover I had pegged as a curly headed, tall burnette. I at least got the burnette part right! LOL

Tiredmommy, I didn't really have a picture in my head but kind of thought she was tall for some reason. I nailed that one (at least she's tall next to me) but once I met her, she "fit", you know? (Not that I think you look tired!)

Fran on the other hand......I surprised myself. She walked into the room and I just knew it was her. I could have picked her out of even a non-CD crowd.

As for those of you I have yet to meet......hmmmmm. Trinity....I've seen pictures of so I can't guess....same with the Abster.

Witz....I just picture someone who would look at home in a Harry Potter classroom. LOL

Klmno.....honestly, I picture you resembling my aunt. You just sound like you're go go go and so is she (once she's up and moving for the day LOL). She's short, petite and a burnette so to me....that's you.

Star.....heh. Star I picture quite honestly, to be a lot like me only taller. Brown hair, not real flashy with her clothing but with that spark about her that says she'll stick up for her friends and stomp any creeps.....and surrounded by her dogs.

Oh and she's a lot more booby than me too. ;-)

WHY didn't Tony get pictures?????

mstang67chic

Going Green
Heh heh heh.....well, she has a dog who uses her bra as a canine bunjee cord so I'm guessing I'm pretty spot on with that description! :bigsmile:

DammitJanet

Do you know that not ONE of my family took cameras to the wedding!!! Of course they could have used their cell phones. Now I told Star to take her camera to take pics of my bunch but I have no idea if she did or not. Oh Star....did you?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't think of anyone I wouldn't be cheating with... over the years I have seen pictures of almost all of you... or maybe it has all been in my head?
I would say that Witz would be comfortable teaching a Class at Hogwarts! Her pictures prove that she has a very commanding presence... and that she likes hot men on cruises! LOL

Oh I know, Everywoman-
I picture her as a brunette, thin but not scrawny thin. She is maybe 5'4" and has toffee brown eyes.
Shoot I have an actress in my mind and I can not think of who it is! I keep getting flashes of her face! She is very pretty and famous I just feel like EW has maybe a similar look...
But this is all in my mind, who knows! LOL

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oh I know, Everywoman-
I picture her as a brunette, thin but not scrawny thin. She is maybe 5'4" and has toffee brown eyes.
Shoot I have an actress in my mind and I can not think of who it is! I keep getting flashes of her face! She is very pretty and famous I just feel like EW has maybe a similar look...
But this is all in my mind, who knows! LOL

And she sounds like Paula Dean! LOL

Wiped Out

Staff member
Janet-You were close on my height-I'm 5'6". No dark brown hair-mine is a lighter shade of brown with a lot of red (kind of an auburn but not quite) intermingled (o.k. and a few grays but who's counting). I do wear jeans a lot to work after the weather cools down-before that it's shorts and comfortable dresses! I try to keep my weight balance-been a bit bumpy lately but I'm always working on it:)

I picture KLMNO as being about 5'4" with brown hair that is cut short.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susiestar is petite, with delicate pretty features and sandy brown hair, and deceptively fierce. Everything will be fine as long as you don't mess with her.

This is also the way I picture Susie when I read her posts.

Janet, I swear to heaven above I nearly fell over when you didn't have the jet black hair I'd been picturing you with in my mind for so many years. LOL

Stang I had to LOL when I read what you thought I looked like before you met me. Tall?? Me?? LMAO!!! But years ago I did used to have curly hair....perms ya know. ;)

Starbie..........I picuture her as tall, a beauty, but one of those solid women that no one messes with so when she let's loose with her awesome sense of humor she kills 'em with laughter.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, Star looks like Linda Carter, complete with her star-spangled strapless body suit, go-go/sh*t kicker boots and golden lasso.

And yeah, it's time to plan another board convergence. If we want to use Wendy's impending nuptials as an excuse, so much the better! I'm thinkin' Vegas, baby... Since what happens there, stays there. :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - I'm 5'2, flat head...nearly bald and bug eyed, huge feet, but yes lots of boobs. Oh and that invisible jet??? it's Mine! so are those bullet deflecting wrist cuffs - but they chaff so I don't wear them often. But you guys are the best. Short wavy hair? nah - nearly down to mah belt. (pony tail and humidity--lol).

I'm going to pick - Busy Wend - moderator Goddess. As a goddess I see - golden tresses, slightly wavy, a petite frame, loves jewelry, and very orderly with impecible taste in clothes. Sort of a neat-nick, with emerald eyes, small features, and a lovely smile. I see her as someone who sits back and takes everything in before she forms an opinion or comments =well informed before she makes or renders a decision. Fiercely protective over her family, dedicated, loyal and well able to separate work from home.

The other person I'm going to guess - Donna. (despite the bostons and bathrobe) I think you are a petite gal, who puts her children and pets above everything else period. I see shorter dark hair styled hair or maybe medium curly hair shoulder length wanting to be shorter for the convenience of it ? nicely done with large dark eyes maybe pixie-ish in your looks - cute if you will. Determined, with great tenacity. A love for knowledge, not too tall - maybe 5'6" medium to petite build. Small hands and feet. Every day clothes would be jeans but when you dress? it's ON and very well made. I think in a former life you spent a lot of time being a neat nick and now you have better things to do - still a clean home just not as worried about being perfect. You have better things to do with your time.
Close or not?

And Rabbit? I picture you as a petite, willowy blonde person, with blue eyes and a very light complection short shoulder length hair straw straight - maybe just the beginnings of streaks of gray - and very shy.
Are you there Rabbit?

I'm really 5'9", 190 lbs. long dark hair which is just starting to get those few gray hair (Janet is correct thanks to Dude) it's long, thin on top, I have olive complection, I'm athletically built, booby, dark eyes, and I like to laugh and hug. If I'm pretty? lol - well I can't see myself - so I'd like that's a reflection of who I am on the inside so I'll take that compliment...thanks very much. Mostly can be found digging in the dirt or with animals or outside.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
This is fun, but I'm having trouble thinking of anyone that I have an image of but haven't seen pics of!

donna723

Star, you sound pretty much the way I pictured you except for the long hair - and I always thought of you as being blonde!

You hit it about 50% on me. I have never been considered 'petite'. I'm about 5'9", spent my younger years being very thin but I'm way over on the chunky side now. My hair is straight as a stick, shoulder length blunt cut, and the color is Nice 'N Easy #117, which is a shade or two lighter than the original dark brown. I AM determined, sometimes a little too much for my own good. I would do better sometimes if I learned to keep my big mouth shut. And you're right on about the kids and the pets. But I've never been accused of being a neat freak. When the kids were little I did have better things to do and it wasn't one of my priorities. Actually, it's better now than it used to be, which isn't easy with four dogs in the house. It will never be perfect because I have no intention of spending all my free time cleaning. And I think the last time I dressed up was for my daughter's wedding almost six years ago! In fact, that was the last time I wore a dress and that one wouldn't fit me now. We dress casually at work and I really don't go anywhere that I would need to dress up.

It's funny, but after seeing pictures, the one who looks EXACTLY the way I pictured her is Fran!

DammitJanet

Star...tony said you were quite attractive...lmao. He repeated it several times!

Cory was so darned embarrassed but did say that an force almost like Star Wars woke him up and he just knew he had to wobble from the car.

Funniest thing Jamie said though....when I have my funeral, he is going to post it online and then stand back and rent a huge church so that all my friends can come because it will be a sight to behold! LMAO. When the few folks we know in real life ask who everyone else is, he is going to tell them all these folks are his board relatives!

donna723

It's true! I think even before I had seen pictues of her, if I had passed her on the street I would have had to stop her and say, "Are you Fran?" :D

mstang67chic

Going Green
When we were in Cleveland, she walked into the restaurant Saturday night when I just happened to be facing the door. I took one look at her and was 99% sure. Then she headed in our direction and completely wiped out that 1%. I knew.

DammitJanet

Fran did look like I pictured her...just maybe a bit thinner.

I dont know why I was such a surprise. I have made no bones about what I look like forever...lol.