Here's a little game!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. Fran looked just like I pictured her too. LOL

I'm having trouble thinking of people I haven't seen pics of, seen in person, on seen via fb......

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
YES! TM- Kyra Sedgewick is pretty much what I would picture EW to look like!!! I love her.

busywend

Star - you are so far off!!!! On the looks, but not on the personality.

The goddess is an old joke we had at work, we added it to every title - the good ole days!
I am NOT petite in anyway! I have very broad sholders and most of my weight is in my stomach! Yuck! But, the rest of it is in my chest - I am booby, too. The hair is brown with highlights - wavy is a stretch - more like frizzy! LOL! I do try to straighten it sometimes to calm it a bit. I DO LOVE JEWELRY! Why else would I marry a man that likes buying it and picks out only the best - I truly adore my engagement ring and have struggled to find a wedding band that would keep it as the focus. You could say orderly, although my routine has been relaxed over the years. I like clothes - I would not say impeccable taste - I am simple, but I do like to shop. I am simple but like to be elegant.
I have brown eyes - they are big though and I have been complimented on them. Smile is good I guess - but the teeth is the remarkable part of it - I do have good teeth. And never had braces, either. I do have a Cindy Crawford mole above my lip, wish I looked like her! LOL!
I look older than I am, unfortunately. But, what can you do, right?
You are SPOT ON for the sit back and take everything in before forming an opinion. And I never judge. I figure it I have not been in someone's shoes I can not know what it is like for them. Although, I do have the ability to imagine being in someone else's shoes, so I am very empathetic. I consider it a gift actually.
Definately dedicated, loyal and protective. I am an old soul. Older than my years. I think that is why I can be so patient. (Although difficult child did manage to break that one for awhile). Hey - maybe that is why I look old - to go with my soul!!!

Marguerite

I've said it before, one of the other interesting things about getting to know people this way, is there is no colour bias. I have no way of knowing the racial origins of anyone who posts, all I have is their words.

Marg

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Marg - that is SO, SO TRUE!

Some things we say may point to origin, etc... But you know what? Where you ALL are concerned? You're part of me.