Here's a question for email gurus

ctmom05

<span style="color: #990000"><span style='font-family: Courier New'>Can a changing date be put into a draft or template email?

I use a Yahoo address to send work-related email and personal email.

When it is a work message, I use a detailed signature, with contact information etc.

My draft folder contains a template that I use at work. It has logo and signature. I have to insert a date manually.

I want business mail to include a date in the upper portion of the email. Is there a way to use HTML code to build in a date that changes automatically? </span> </span>

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I looked, and I asked around with some pretty geeky people. While the general feeling is yes it probably can be done, and we did play around with a Yahoo date/time/picture widget - no one knew for sure how to do it.

My recommendation would be to send an email to them with your specific question and ask for a solution.

In word and Excel there are shortcuts like Alt,Shift, D to put the date in "shortcut" but I tried it and doesn't work in Yahoo.

I did a google search, but nothing came back.

Just wanted you to know I'm still asking, but haven't found anything yet.

This is probably a trick question huh? (the date is on the email the day you send it) Also you can use CALENDAR on Yahoo to send things in advance -

I'll keep at er