Here's the answer for those smelly odors!

DazedandConfused

Hello all,

I can't figure out how to embed a video on this forum, but I will provide a link.

I saw this today, I just busted up laughing. I know it's probably in bad taste, but it's in hilarious bad taste! Apparently, this is an infommerical that got pulled after one airing. I think it's on the up and up, but I'm not completely convinced.

If you have sense of humor like me, which is sometimes like a teenage boy, you'll probably get a kick out of it. I dunno, maybe this might work ON a teenage boy. Mine hates to bathe!!

Anyway, if it is offensive, I'll understand if this thread is deleted.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmy9R_WtPbg"]YouTube - doctor Bottoms Aspray AllOver Body Deodorant Commercial[/ame]

TerryJ2

I saw this b4 I came to the BB. Actually, I didn't watch it--I read the AOL headline article that said the ad ran once and it was pulled.
Ewwwouuw!
Why can't people just take a shower?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I did pretty good NOT laughing until they offered the POCKETSHOTASPRAY and then it was all OVER......:sick::surprise::tongue:

I kept thinking I don't KNOW anyone I could use the pocket shot on.....:laugh:

LittleDudesMom

So, I just went to the website and guess what? It's legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon

P.S. legit as in it has a website and you can place an order.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
ROTFLMBO!!! "I got odors in special places!!!":rofl:
Did you notice that woman's armpits? I thought I was the only woman left in the US who doesn't shave those!

Thanks for the laugh.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Three Shadows. You are the second woman who doesn't shave those...nuff said.

I don't find this any more offensive than a lot of other infomercials.

I figure if washing doesn't help "those places", why not?

FWIW, anthropologists and biologists believe that the reason humans stink so badly is a survival mechanism.

It's meant to make us smell and taste bad to predators. Makes sense given that we sure don't have teeth and claws to defend ourselves and we can't run very fast or climb very well.

I do bathe and the like, but I'd sure rather stink than get eaten by a leopard<g>

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
GoingNorth, It's interesting that, when I was in the midst of my infertility distress/travails, I learned that I had "certain odors" during my ovulation periods. We don't talk about these things because they are not "lady-like" and we are no longer attuned to them. I think it's a loss, but, then again, I am weird...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Tourette's Syndrome, it's not weird at all. I went through the infertility work ups and all that years back as well. he

We found that husband was just as accurate at detecting ovulation as the medical tests were. He couldn't identify how he knew. He just did.

I was sure then, and still am sure that he could SMELL my hormonal status.

It's silly to think that all other animals can do this, but we humans can't.