Hershey Park

saving grace

We are traveling to PA in July to visit Sesame Park, the Philadelphia Zoo and Hershey Park, I have been doing some research and there are some discount coupons to Hershey Park being sold on Ebay, $8.00 off a regular admission.

Does anyone from this area know of these coupons? I am nervous to "buy" a coupon online. If anyone has any extra coupons that they are not going to use I would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

Grace

Lothlorien

Check the websites from the parks themselves. Sesame Place used to give $10.00 off admission for bringing a can of Coke in.

You can also visit the Pennsylvania chamber of commerce site. You may be able to find some deals there. You can go to the Philly Chamber of Commerce site. They have something like park jumper passes, where you can pay something like 40 to 60 bucks and you can take a bus from all the different points of interests, including the the zoo.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Grace, I only live about 30 minutes from Hershey. I'd love to meet you for coffee or something when you're in the area. The outlets are right down the street from Hershey Park :smile: .

Suz

smallworld

We were able to get some discount coupons through the local supermarkets when we visited Hershey Park a few years ago. You might want to check the websites for Safeway and Giant. Suz, are those the supermarkets in the area?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, Giant's headquarters (and tons of stores) are in this area. Good idea about checking them out.

Suz

KateM

Burger King has $8 off coupons -- a large pile of them on their counter , free for the taking.

Have fun;we love Hershey and this year , they've added a water park called The Boardwalk.