Hey Buddy! Here's to a good week!

InsaneCdn

Buddy...
Here's hoping that the current SD delivers, this week, as per last email.
And that you and Q survive the suspense. And the transition.

<grin>

T

TeDo

DITTO!!! I know I'M on pins and needles so I can only imagine your anxiety. Hopefull Q won't pick up on your increase and add it to his own. Thinking of you (and getting sore muscles from having to rattle and pretzel at the same time as I do the nekkid chicken dance) LOL

buddy

We had such an up and down weekend. He was mostly ok but last night right before bed he fell apart. I couldn't even follow thw list of upsets. This morning awful too. I get so discouraged in those moments them when it's past and we are doing well thank
Heaven I can somehow let it go.and move on. We went to the eye doctor due to the broken glasses because he was saying even siting next to me I was blurry. So he needed new ones anyway. He had a big change. He it's in school now. Hopefully the district is doing their thing.

InsaneCdn

<chew> <knaw> <chew>

Hope you're doing better than I am... at this rate, I won't have any nails left... on my fingers OR my toes!

buddy

ok, he had to leave school early. He was a little revved but then asked to go to the bathroom (remember he is in an office at the school where the SUN program is that they want him to go to and I told you it is SMALL and you see everything that happens anywhere). and things fell apart.

I had been parked in the lot and saw the same kids as I saw last week walk out. I see staff looking and I point them to where they went. this went on...trying to get them back in for 45 minutes. a couple of times they got them in. I could hear them yelling and swearing. I hear there were other dramas going on inside. So, turns out that on the way to the bathroom he hears the swearing and joins in the chorus. She said he looked at it as funny and them against staff kind of game.... and the kids got ****** and said they were going to kill him. So, they told him it was time to leave...

I asked the teacher in private by phone later, so do you SEE what I was worried about and she said NO WAY he can be in that building. So.... if this placement does not work... (yes these things will happen there too but the building and staff resources are HUGE.)

THEN, Q was really wigged out. To make things worse, his Clonidine patches are delayed AGAIN!!! and they are supposed to be changed, they nearly fell off so no way he is getting the right medication. I didn't have extra with me so on the way home he starts mouthing off and finally is pulling my hair and I pulled into a parking lot, get out to wait him out and he comes out grabs my stuff starts trying to break the keys and my purse by banging a tree... people are honking and saying they will call the police to help me and I told them to drive away. I just waited him out. HE got in the car and we went home. I gave him extra clonidine tabs and twenty five minutes later he is normal again. I HATE insurance.... I called for this a week ago!!!!

He did fine then in speech and Occupational Therapist (OT) and is with his Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) now so it is clearly the medications. SOOOO frustrating.

T

TeDo

At least you have proof (and someone to back you up) that the SUN program is not an option and, once again, YOU WERE RIGHT!!!