Hey CD friends!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Been awhile since I've been here. Had a rough month/years and it all came crashing down quickly. Long story short is I was 'forcibly' committed to a hospital for the last 10 days as they thought I was suicidal (NOT, just severely depressed.

Got a **** load of medications, lots of counseling and they finally let me go yesterday...reluctantly. Just very nice to be back to my make shift home. Missed you all.

Abbers

M

ML

Oh Abby I'm so sorry things are crashing in on you. We love you so much and I just hope the medications actually help. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

N

Nomad

Sending good thoughts.
Please know that you are worth positive change.
Again, wishing you well.
Please keep us posted.

Nancy

Deb I'm so sorry and really hope that things start to look up for you. It just goes to show you that none of us is immune to depression and the years dealing with difficult child's really take their toll. Come talk to us anytime you want.

Nancy

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you are feeling better. This must have been very traumatic for you, esp not having the basic freedom to go where you want when you want. I hope that depression never becomes so bad that you need hospital time again.

Sending prayers for your continued health and also sending my love. You are an awesome person!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Abbey, I'm sorry that things are feeling bleak. It's good that you went to the hospital to find your
balance again. You have had a lot of stressors.
Hugs.

busywend

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization, Abbey. I hope the medications help and you can get back to enjoying life again.

TerryJ2

Wow! So sorry.
"Forcibly" committed? Like you wouldn't have taken care of yourself? Well, I hope it was done lovingly and not in a mean way. Maybe whomever it was, was just scared.
And I hope you are feeling better.
Welcome back!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
So.....you went to the nut hut and didn't take me huh? Guess you lost to 2 fer 1 coupon. ;)

Did you have to eat with a spork or did you get real utensils? :tongue:

Love you!
Starbie the left-out Barbie. She sits home with Ken while her girlfriends go on a 10 day spa break.