HEY Cleveland Folks...need your help!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH ohhhhkay! Mee to! :D

Holds up stuffed Donkey - SEE ???? Here I am.

At least I don't look like some thin spork. :surprise:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I've been on the maybe list and will definitely not be able to make it. I am so sad about this. I kept trying to find a way to leave Saturday afternoon and get there in enough time but it's over a 5 hour drive from where I'll be in Michigan:( and I wouldn't be there in time. I would so love to meet everyone.

Can I come to the whiner's party?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A whiners party it is then. Sharon you can join us.

tm I was really looking forward to getting to meet you too, and the others as well. I was going to pull the guilt trip from hades on husband and try to get him to drive me up for at least a day. But the way mother in law is.....and now with having to empty the house.......can't even do that. :(

Hoovers to the maxxx. ugh

SO SOMEBODY BETTER TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!! I WANNA AT LEAST PRETEND I WAS THERE! ;)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa, did you know that there are 2 Hillsboros in OH? One is more East (or West) than the other. I'm sorry you won't make it- which one are you?

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm definately off the maybe list and on to the NO list for the weekend. I'm still going to try to sneak off for the day to come hang out though....just depends on how I feel about doing a 6 hour round trip in one day. (or thereabouts) If anyone feels comfortable doing so, pleas PM me a cell phone number that I can call to track you all down if I make it.

I even tossed the idea around of bringing Chester or Cloe with me but I doubt I will. Cloe looks too much like a pit and will probably freak the hotel staff out and Chester will probably just pee on everything.

Janet, I think you should track Star down on your meander home. Take pictures of her so we know she's real! LOL Also, would you still need my info for a name tag just in case or can I just wander through the hotel yelling "Dammit Janet!"? :bigsmile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Suz as I understand it the spellings are different. One is Hillsborough and the other is Hillsboro. I haven't a clue if that's true, that's just what I've heard. But I am west and in the southern part of the state. An hour from cincy.

Leave it to ohio to have two towns named the same name. lol

Fran

Former desparate mom
Lisa, can't you come and just join us for dinner? I am so disappointed at not meeting you, mustang, Sharon and Star.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa, can't you come and just join us for dinner? I am so disappointed at not meeting you, mustang, Sharon and Star.

Ditto....also, JJJ who just found she couldn't make it after all, too. :(

Suz

Well friends I hope you have a good time at the get together. I really didnt know much about it until now! I am just slow. My hubby, me and easy child are going to Ft. Lauderdale for a ball tournament that weekend. Why dont yall ever come over to South Carolina and meet? That would be so much fun. It would be nice to put names with faces. I feel like I talk to my computer everyday and it feeds me information!!!!!

DammitJanet

Lisa...pm me your exact addy and I will mapquest it and try like hades to put that on our going home route. Im getting a pre-paid calling card because my cell phone will be on roaming at .50 a minute and that is just too much money. I can get texts though. I do already I have your phone number so I can call you.

DammitJanet

Stands...I had my first board reunion in SC back in ohhh probably 2000. About 10 of us in the VA, NC, SC and GA area all met in Columbia and did the zoo and a meal and stayed overnight. Back at that time that was a lot because the board only had about 500 people.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHOT????????? COLUMBIA - OMG you know what is going to happen?

IF you we had planned to meet here? I would live in OHIO by now! lol

Quick - someone plan a Fall meeting for Columbia - hahah.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
IF you we had planned to meet here? I would live in OHIO by now! lol

LOL Star. That's my sort of luck as well. I've decided I'm doing penance for something I did wrong in a past life.

Janet I'll PM you the info. We can be a stop and rest point for ya. :D