Hey Cory!

mstang67chic

Going Green
With me not working right now, I can't pay you now but could send money later. But....if you find a way out here....you are more than welcome to stay here, I'll feed you and you can help me get this sty clean and organized. Start you a little organizational/cleaning service and you can take before and after pics of my place to use as a reference! difficult child won't be home till at least July 9 so you can use his room if you don't mind the company of a lonely pit mix and a spastic JackRat with toxic gas. :D

Let me know!

trinityroyal

I'm willing to pitch in to do the layout/design for business cards or flyers, and perhaps a simple web site too.

Trinity

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK Cory, Stang mentioned it first but I have dibs!!!

Actually I am a pretty organized person, I just need extra hands. But since we want to keep this low-key, start with Stang - we're on the way east, then you can hit Nvts - think of it as a cross-country working vacation!

Seriously, though, not a bad idea, even in your neck of the woods. LOTS of people just need a pair of extra hands for a few days.

susiestar

Roll With It
have you ever wanted to explore the west? The cowboy life? You are more than welcome to come here and we will help how we can. We can take you to wild west shows, rodeos, give you a glimpse of this part of the west! OK may seem like there isn't much here, but there is a reason most people don't know how beautiful it is here. Those who live here rarely move away because it offers just about any type of land and the people here are incredibly nice for the most part! We have the flat desert areas, my part of the country is usually beautiful with rolling hills and many small towns with interesting history. Quite a few cowboy gangs operated here, including Jesse James and the Doolin Dalton gang. A former neighbor even showed us where her father had a general store where Jesse James used to come shop. It isn't far. He was a local hero in that county. He robbed and was awful in other areas and then spent his gold in his home county! I even know a large private park where you can go picnic where the robbers had a hideout!

So if you are interested, just let me know. I need quite a bit of help and am a really good cook (and even better baker!). Heck, I can even teach you how to save $$ making your own mixes!!

KTMom91

And after Oklahoma, you can head out to sunny California, where I have a "man cave" just begging for extreme cleaning and organization!

DammitJanet

LOL...I told Cory to head to sunny CA and find a place to live. It would be the perfect end location for him. It has the added benefit of medical mj!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Don't forget a stop by MO on the way to OK. We can get you some good riding lessons for that OK/Old west adventure Susie will have you on. I'll even let ya shoot a long colt off my pony long as ya promise not to shoot me (or him...or you, for that matter).