Hey Everyone!

hearthope

I have been busy at the shop and trying to get my colt going!

I have missed being here on the board. I have thought of many of you thru out the day and I hope all is well with everyone!

Let's see.. difficult child called easy child to let her know he was coming down from Atlanta to get his car (the car with a blown engine) He was supposed to be here today, no see, no hear, so far.

I got the bills from his hospital visit on the fourth when he got hit in the face with a tire iron. It took me a minute, but I realized the bills were addressed to him, not me. I did have one statement telling me I needed to apply for assitance to cover 'his' 3500.00 bill. After a couple of calls and one "very nice" bill collector, I believe medicaid will handle the cost.

ex (bio-dad) called out of the blue to ask when our divorce date was so he could re-marry. I had to ask him if he remembered signing the papers cause the idiot made me file with a publication because he refused to sign :crazy:

I asked him if he knew difficult child was living with his bro in Atlanta? He said, "yes". I said, "Does your bro know he is running from the law?" "Oh, no! I didn't tell him that!" :hammer:

I am just waiting for ~

1. difficult child to get tired of running and living this way

2. difficult child to get pulled over in a car and arrested for his outstanding warrants

I feel like I am out-of-the-loop, I have missed being here, but I have enjoyed getting back on my horses.

Traci

SunnyFlorida

Congratulations.....you have passed Detachment 101 and are almost through with Detachment 201! You are on your way to becoming an instructor :smile:

KFld

Sounds like you are doing great!! I'm proud of you and I know everyone else here is also.

We missed you, but we will survive knowing that you are out doing what you need to do for yourself and staying busy :smile:

hearthope

:smile:

I am going to frame my diploma and hang it by the phone! It will be the first thing I see when I get the next call... :thumb: