Hey Everyone!

AllStressedOut

I haven't been online much lately and just wanted to check in before Turkey day.

I miss you all and I hope things are going okay for everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been on here much and supporting you all.

Life here has been pretty hectic. The somewhat new psychiatrist is driving me batty with his insistance on all 3 boys taking a specific medication. He put all of them on ADHD medications last month and took them off that medication this month and changed to a new medication, all the time still keeping them on the original medication that I'd swear is the problem.

My cats have been trading days at the vets office. First Lilly was sick, then Beaux, now Mac is peeing outside the litter box. Nothing like a house that smells like cat pee to make everyone hungry for a huge turkey dinner. *rolling my eyes* Took Mac in to get fixed today, but think he has a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), so he'll probably start medications too.

My youngest difficult child has been in constant trouble at school for the past month. I feel like he is permanently grounded. I'm thrilled he's going to have a few days off for the holiday so we can hopefully enjoy him instead of having to get on him for whatever he's been up to at school.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving! (((hugs))) I've missed you all!

Steely

I was wondering where my online buddy went??????
:geek:

SO good to hear from you again!!!!

Sorry things are tough right now with the kiddos..........but maybe the holiday break will calm things down a bit.

Hope you to see you online more........
:thanksgiving1:
Willow

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wondered where you were. I hope the holiday break is a good one for you all.

Hugs

Happy Thanksgiving!

:thanksgiving2:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nothing like a house that smells like cat pee to make everyone hungry for a huge turkey dinner.
:rofl:

MEEEEEE TOOO. Piper has decided that my plants EVEN WITH PINE CONES - are the perfect litter box, and then OMG I was livid - I had washed a load of towels and she jumped up in the basket on top of the dryer and peed in there.

I have an American Bulldog and a Pit bull and after living here and being raised from a feral kitten she decided that the Pit Bull needs a swat and a bite every time she passes him. He's aggressive but has managed to maintain himself.

She went from indoor/outdoor cat to TOTALLY outdoor cat after that and the vet said there was no Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) or problems. She just being spiteful.

Great - I'll remember that - the next time I want to get back at someone for something they have NO idea they did? I'll rip their plants to pieces, and pee on their clean bath towels. Then sit around and yell until someone feeds me.

(That could work if difficult child ever thinks he's moving back home)

Missed ya -

Hugs
Star