Hey guys Im home

DammitJanet

They released me from the impound lot yesterday and I am slowly getting better. I cant believe how slow I am on the computer! I am also trying to quit smoking so that makes it hard to even be near places I smoked before...lol. Im spending a whole lot of time just laying in bed.

Hey...one of my nurses wrote a book about bipolar and how she overcame it with the grace of God. Ok....I dont much believe in that but she is a well looking woman to me! She went through some tough stuff too. Its all in the book.....you can get it on amazon too. Roses are Red by Rose Anne Daniels.
She used a pen name. I knew her as Lynn and she was my charge nurse so you can go far.

Jena

Hi!!!!

Your home! You must be so so happy. :) That's great timing right before Christmas!!

How are you feeling? I can imagine the craving cig. thing is rough ontop of being on the mend!!

It's nice to see you back here.

mom_to_3

Hi Janet, it's good to see you back! :) You had everyone on pins and needles for a while, I'm so happy to see you've come back to the healthier side. Good luck with your smoking........... I'm going on two years quit now and am very glad I made that choice. I'm looking forward to seeing you around here more!

meowbunny

Welcome home! It may have taken you longer to type your message but it was so wonderful to see. If being on the puter makes you want to smoke, then stay away for awhile. We know you're home and well and that's all that matters for now.

(((((JANET)))))

Janet,

It's great to "see" you here:D!!! Now I don't have to do the NEKKID CHICKEN DANCE outside anymore:D!!!

I'm very proud of you for not smoking - husband gave it up 22 years ago - He was an absolute "bear" (feel free to substitute any word you like) to be around for awhile but it was definitely worth it. Way To Go!!!

Thanks for the excellent news. WFEN

TerryJ2

Welcome back, Janet!

I know how nice it must feel to be back in your own bed, on your own computer. Yaaaayy!

Very neat that you met such an interesting person.
I, too, wonder how she could have completely overcome her bipolar issues ... she's not on medications, AND she's working full time? I wonder if she was misdx, and she was hypoglycemic or something, and just lived in a really stressful environment?

Whatever.

I am so glad you're home for the holidays. Here's a mug of hot cocoa with-extra marshmallows. I hope it gets your mind off the cigs. Good for you! :)

:snowman:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welocme Home Janet!!! :D :D

I bet it feels wonderful to be home. You've come a vast amount of distace in what's actually a short period of time. Now you've got to get your strength built back up. S' all's good. :)

I dunno about your nurse. Obviously she's doing well. But there are many with bipolar who can manage without medications under "normal" conditions. I'm one. But just as many or more who can't. NO harm in checking out what the book says though.

Glad to hear you're trying to stop smoking. I'm sure you got a head start in hospital and the rehab. Good luck.

Missed you. So very glad to have you back!

(((hugs)))

klmno

WELCOME HOME!!!! I'm sure the posting will become much easier with time - just take it easy and relax and touch base with us as you feel up to it - I'm just glad to hear you are back and that you'll be home and comfy for Christmas!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Welcome home, welcome back! WE MISSED YOU!!!

Take your time, take things easy! You've been through a lot!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I didn't get to say welcome home!
SO WELCOME HOME!!!
We missed you so much!
Did you quit smoking? How could you have snuck a smoke in the Hospital??? I am sure could!
YOU CAN DO IT!!! After all of this time you should quit!!!

It really is nice to see you back