Hey Hound Dog....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It was a bit............um..............exciting there for a while. lol :tongue:

I had both easy child and Nichole in contact on the cell phone. Nichole doesn't have a basement and was seriously POed at boyfriend because he thought it funny she wanted to come over here and use mine. But I nixed the idea as she needed to take shelter asap, and while I'm about 5 mins from her.....I didn't want her and Aubrey stuck in a car when the funnel cloud went over. So I had them hide in their bathroom which has no windows and is in the center part of their apartment.

easy child I had to be firm with. She lives on the other side of town. The nasty weather hit us before it hit her. And when sirens were blaring like mad......it still looked decent where she was. But she finally scooped up the boys and headed to the basement with her husband. They have no radio, so I had to keep them informed.

And me, I had a basset mix huddling at my feet, and a cat glued to my lap. lol And no, didn't go to the basement. My phobia over basements is far more intense than anything I feel over tornadoes. Just wanted to be sure the grands were safe.

We got some nasty winds.....some amazing lightening, some of that a bit too close for comfort........and a deluge of rain/hail. The rain didn't stop for hours and hours. After that 1st nasty storm though........the others that rolled thru last night didn't seem so bad. :tongue:

No damage here though. But according to the tv last nite they had 2-3 touch downs not that far from us.

Did you see any of it??

skeeter

we just had rain and some lightning, enough to glue the dog to my leg for an hour or so. But I was watching the weather radar and how bad it was out by you.