Hey, Janet! Thank you!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
So, difficult child had her pee test and it came back inconclusive (all those products I think confused the test). So they gave her another opportunity to take the test and she passed! All because of you, Janet!! LOL

I showed her the method you said Cory used (the pee from someone else in a condom kept someplace warm). She did it and passed - she got the job!!!!

I know I shouldn't be thrilled over what she had to do to get the job, but I sure am glad she's gainfully employed - again. This is job 18 at last count.

Ooh, forgot something funny. She was supposed to visit me at work after the test but couldn't. She had to go home and shower because the condom leaked her friend's pee - hahahahahahaaa.

DDD

Glad she got the job using Janet's method. Thought I'd better add for others reading this, lol, that method is against the law in government, law enforcement circles. Don't want anybody going to "the big house". DDD

keista

Glad she got the job using Janet's method. Thought I'd better add for others reading this, lol, that method is against the law in government, law enforcement circles. Don't want anybody going to "the big house". DDD

I guess these are the types of situations why we keep anonymity on the boards. ;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, sometimes you just gotta do what you've gotta do.

I'm glad she's employed again. I hope it sticks this time around.

buddy

Well, sometimes you just gotta do what you've gotta do.

I'm glad she's employed again. I hope it sticks this time around.

I hope so to. Everyone deserves a chance. Well, as long as she is not driving my son's school bus, smile! (just being a poop here)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I hope so to. Everyone deserves a chance. Well, as long as she is not driving my son's school bus, smile! (just being a poop here)

I don't think you're a poop! Just to clarify - difficult child doesn't smoke pot all the time or everyday. She only does once in a while and it's usually just one or two puffs to help her go to sleep. Her DR told her (and me) if it was legal in CT, she'd write her a script for it. I am not worried about substance abuse with difficult child (anymore, ahem) as she's over all that, thank God. If she was a pothead, believe me, I would not be laughing about this!

DammitJanet

LOL. Cory never failed a drug test in the three years he was on probation thanks to a very straight laced brother! We always knew it was drug test day because a Mountain Dew bottle appeared on the bathroom counter...lmao.