Hey Kung FOO fighters . . .

pigless in VA

I, too, have family of origin issues which I will run past you in a separate thread. I want to ask here how you feel about me inviting my step-sister to participate in your discussion of narcissism. My sister struggles with her relationship with her mother (my step-mother) who we believe is a narcissist. The reason I am asking your permission is that she would not normally come to a parent board as she does not have children of her own.

But, she very much would like to read and learn and discuss how to handle parental narcissism.

What do you think?

Copabanana

I want to ask here how you feel about me inviting my step-sister to participate in your discussion of narcissism.
I will answer for myself only.

There are other people who participate on this forum who do not have children. To me, it is not a requisite, having children.

These threads and this forum generally are open to anybody who finds them helpful and useful. I would welcome your sister-in-law.

COPA

PS I will look for your thread, too, Pigless. Welcome

New Leaf

Well, I believe your step sis is an Aunty which technically makes her a parent.......I second the motion that your step sister would be welcome to post.
Kung Foo fighters hiya
:916wildone:
leafy

pigless in VA

Yes, she is an active auntie to Ferb and Candy. She is also an active auntie to some of her friends' children. She is invaluable to us. :smile:

I emailed her the link. Her mother is cyber stalking her.