Hey T! It's your birthday!!!

F

flutterbee

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday, dear Totoro...
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuUUUUUU!!!!!

:hapBday:

I missed my friend's birthday. :bag: It was the 12th and I had it in my head that it was the 16th. Nevermind that her email addy has her birthday in it - didn't click at all. So, now I can tell her I just got her confused with you. :tongue:

Enjoy your special day!!!!!!!

What'd ya get?

And next year is the BIG ONE. Not that we're keeping track or anything.

Steely

What???? I missed Totos birthday!!!!
I am so sorry!
Happy, happy, belated, belated birthday!
Did you do anything fun?:peaceful:

klmno

Happy Birthday, Toto!!!!

May the mighty Catbus whisk you to a dreamland where your next year makes up for all the previous ones!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
THANK YOU!!!
Actually the day has been kind of nice. I spent it alone...LOL
husband went golfing... girls in school.
I am still baking!
N and I right now are finishing up baking, it is 4:30 here, K is at horse riding.

The 4 of us are going to our favorite restaurant when they get back and I can finally shower!!!

You know what is funny?
My Bio-Dad, who I have spent the past year and a half getting to know and trust...
He sent me 3 cards, a really nice digital camera and a collectors carousel! Like the one we had at Fisherman's Warf... it plays 20 Christmas songs and 20 traditional songs. It is beautiful.
The lights twinkle to the music... the girls LOVE it...
I will show you guys what husband gave me later... ;) ;)
No Really :)

So it was actually a nice day so far! I talked to my closest and dear friend in Idaho.
Thank you all... I actually feel good for 39!
husband is gonna hit 39 kicking and screaming, he is a big baby!!!

klmno

Wow- that sounds pretty nice so far- I hope dinner is nice and peaceful! I'm really impressed with what your bio-dad sent- that sounds really thoughtful and does show a sign of caring on a bit deeper level than what you'd seen in him before, huh?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
KLMNO-
I keep telling him to not buy me anything. That I would still be his friend regardless.
I have spent so much time thinking he would never change and we would never be friends.
You know some G'sFG do change! Sure he is 60!
But this man has been in prison, addicted to heroin... just to name a few...

He seems to genuinely care and want to be a good guy now! So strange. and he takes his medications!

klmno

I'm so happy about that Totoro- even if things went backwards at some point in time (which I hope they never do), this gives you something else to see- another side of him and an effort, albeit VERY late, that you really deserved and needed to see. I'm just glad that he's trying to show that to you.

TerryJ2

Happy birthday!
It sounds great so far.
A nice shower and a dinner out sounds really nice, too. Way To Go!
It's so nice that you're getting to know your bio dad and he is showering your with-gifts. You deserve all the good things you can get.

(Pssst, thanks Heather. I wouldn't have remembered.:))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Youuuuu!
Happy Birthdaaaay Chiquita!
Happy Birthdaaaay To YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!

Feliz Cumpleanos!