Hey there....checking in

Lothlorien

Just a quick little update from my world. Missy graduated this past week. She received an award last week for getting straight A's again this year. She missed getting the award for all four years by just one semester, where she got a B in one of her classes. She is going off to university in September to study film/digital media. Overall, the kid has done really well. After a stint in an outpatient therapy program for almost 12 months, she only ever has outbursts once in a while, when she is just really overwhelmed.

Mighty Mouse is not doing so hot in school. We had some other things go in in the school that his father an I don't like at all, so I made the decision to homeschool through an online school in the fall. He will do that in the am and go work with his dad in the afternoon. He will learn more from his dad than he will from school and we can control things a little more. I wish I had done this years ago. My sister has been doing it for a while and her kids are doing well with it.

I wish I had more time to read up on everyone. I hope you're all doing well.