Hey!!

Jena

Hi everyone :)

I hope everyone is doing well. I figured i'd update i know i haven't been here in so long. I literally couldn't with the job I had, it was all consuming.

So, ghost is gone lol, which is good. difficult child is ok, anxiety here and there, the older one is ok, it's all a little roller coaster ride. :)

I got fired from my job, yup can you imagine?? I had a really bad panic attack when one of my kids went into the hospital, it didn't happen that day it happened day prior to my visit in the home. The job was incredibly stressful, i was told i was really good at it yet the program i was a part of was critical level kids, very intensive and juggling that and home was too much.

boyfriend and I booked a trip to bahamas, i had vacation time to take, they didnt' approve it and so we still went. Hence no job. so i'm applying for unemployment and praying that they'll approve it.

i hope everyone else is well

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You just never can have a ho-hum life can you?

I am so sorry for the job, but it sounds like maybe it was too much for the kids and maybe for your stress level.
You were burning the candle down fast.
How was the trip?

You at least sound positive! When you get a chance catch us up on the kids.

Who was in the Hospital? Is everything OK.

Nice to see you.

maril

So sorry to hear about the job. I hope the trip to the Bahamas was lots of fun and you are relaxed!

I wish you and yours good luck during the rest of the year and will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well.

That job sounded like a really high stress one and maybe it is better you could move on; hopefully, all will go well, once you settle into your new routine.

Jena

hi guys and thanks!!

Toto one of the kids in the program. It had never happened before, and it was than that i realized how critical it all was and it kinda hit me. I cared so very much, maybe too much for my own good.

we'll see how it all goes.
Yes, bahamas was amazing, way too short!!!!

M

ML

It's nice to have you back. That job was too much, I'm glad you got rid of that noose around your neck. Hugs,

Andy

Welcome back Jena! I haven't been on since you started this? Guess I am too busy farming these days. My newest addiction is Farm Town on facebook.

I am glad the ghost is gone and the kids are doing well.

I hope you do get unemployment. If you had time coming, you should be able to use it. I was amazed how my co-workers bent over backwards to help me take my vacation this year. It was during a time when I HAD to be at work. They worked together and did that particular duty for me! I am so spoiled! It would have been so easy for management to deny the timing of that vacation.

So, was it just you and boyfriend to the Bahamas? How did difficult child do while you were gone? How is she gearing up for school?

Lothlorien

It sounds like you are almost releived not to have to go to that job anymore? If so, then this was the right thing. The Bahamas is awesome. husband and I went there for our honeymoon. Loved it!