Hey

Tiapet

Old Hand
Hope everyone is starting to get their cards by now for sure. For the last 3 days I've had some kind of intestinal bug that's been quite nasty. Started out with throwing up and diarrhea for the first 24 hours pretty bad. Stomach pains, rumbling, gas, etc. Very weird. I almost thought it was some kind of food poisoning at first but not everyone got it. Only ms queen had it and only a very tiny variation of it that lasted 12 hours. Not me. The last 48 I've stopped throwing up but the feeling of nausea has persisted, the diarrhea has remained as has everything else. I find gas-x helps some. I've only been able to manage a total of 3 cups of hot tea (spaced over all this time), a cup of chicken broth and 8 crackers. I don't wish this on anyone! I REALLY hope that it goes away soon. Maybe today will be last day? ~crossing fingers~ I try to sleep as much as possible because being up and movement just makes it worse. It doesn't feel like flu at all.

I'm thinking I must have picked it up at the dr's office. You know how it is, go to a doctors office or hospital and you pick up all kinds of things.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and be sure cards are starting to be gotten as they should have been.

Tiapet

Old Hand
As of today I am FINALLY up and about! It took all this time to get better. I really don't want to know what it was and I never want it back! EVER! I've gotten my first 2 cards, yay! Thanks ladies for the well wishes. Now to get used to this new board, wow!

Mattsmom277

Feel better!!!!

I received your card just today, takes longer to Canada. I spent an hour addressing cards, loaded up others I'd prepared last week, and immediately went to the post office since I have serious issues most years sending my cards out properly. I get distracted, they get delayed etc. So they are all on their way to all of you.

Thank you for putting the exchange together