Hi! Back after a LOOONG absence!

susiestar

Roll With It
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> </span> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> </span> Hi everybody!

I took a break, but you were all in my thoughts. Not much has changed except for our Sweetie Pie running away. We miss her. I have a new laptop that is strictly for my use. husband bought it for me, adorable man that he is! He knows how much our other one, "tweaked" by him frequently, drove me nuts.

I have lost total control of the housework, so getting it back is my project for the rest of June and July. That and figuring out what I want to do with the next few/many years of my life.

Glad to hear from all of you!

Susie

everywoman

hey Susie. Hope all is well. I'm so sorry your dog has run away. I hope you find him and someone has been treating him well.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad you are back online with a new computer....I hate it when my husband just wants to "tweek" mine.....so I know your pain! Housework will keep, good luck with figuring out what you want to do for the rest of your life....or at least the next 15 minutes.......Hoping for return of Sweetie Pie.....

DDD

Welcome back. I'm just a itsy bitsy bit jealous that you don't
have a husband and a few offspring messing up your computer..lol. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome back Susie!!

I don't let the kids or husband near my computer. lmao husband has messed too many of them up beyond repair, and the kids load them down with useless junk and aren't careful about viruses and such.

Hopefully Sweetie Pie will return home soon.

(((hugs)))

Sue C

Hi Susie. Nice to hear from you!! I sure hear ya about losing control of the housework. The same thing has happened to me except....I don't seem to have the ambition to take care of it. Maybe I will think of you and that will help. :smile:

Sorry your doggie ran away.
Sue

lovemysons

Hi Susie,

Good to see you too. Thanks for your reply on my thread in SA.

Hope you find your dog soon. That's sad.
Glad to see you...You are one who had a first hand account of what my young difficult child used to be like. Susie, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of how far he's come.

Anywho, good to see ya round.
lovemysons