Hi Everyone!! Everyone who remembers me that is lol

Jena

Hi, so i finally got a new easy child about two mos. ago and wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! It looks sooo different the board, the forum all of it. Very cool, must of been alot of work.

So, how is everyone?? I'm officially married! we did it july 17th in our backyard with the 5 kids. was beautiful. so i'm a married lady with alot of difficult child's now!!

M

ML

Congratulations Jena! I'm so glad you came by to say "hi" and hope you will drop by more often. I've missed you. Tell Mr. Jena he is a lucky man.

Jena

Hey!! How are you?? How's manster?? i'm so sorry i was gone so long. alot of junk the past year to handle between family deaths, to friends passing away my little sweet difficult child outta her mind :)

i plan on making the time now.......... to be here. it helps i've missed it soo much

trinityroyal

Jena, welcome back! And Congratulations! It's great to see you, and I hope you do stop by to see us more often.

Trinity

Jena

lol. that's funny :) ya know me...... crazy and one big huge run on!! thanks to both of you. Yes we actually did it, FINALLY. was amazing the ceremony. wish i could share all of it with you guys...... but that would be one HUGE post!

needless to say i didnt' wanna do the whole "serious" walk down the aisle, so i had the five kids and us dance down the aisle to "with you" by Bobby Brown. It was soo funny. No one expected it, the d.j. pumped the music and they went down in groups first the two oldest, than the youngest, than my stepson and than him and i. ceremony was interesting, he said alot of deep things i wasnt' even aware he was capable of feeling and expressing lol. i cried alot. so we rented tents, tables, d.j. had servers and did it all in our backyard, small party only 45 ppl. close friends and immediate family. than the next morning we flew to mexico for 6 days. was a great time. so nice to get a break.

i think i covered it all. :)

M

ML

You've definitely been through a lot and come through it as awesome as ever. Welcome home!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hey there married lady! Congrats on the marriage - it sounds like a fun time and a great celebration with those who matter most! Yeah for you~

In case you don't recognize me, I used to be JoG. ♥

Congratulations Jena. When you said you got a new easy child, I thought you had another child, LOL. How's that for easy child/difficult child on the brain!!!

Mattsmom277

Congrats! That is exciting :)
It's nice to see you around again, glad to see you have a new easy child. Now you can pop in more often ;)

Jena

Hey everyone and thanks!

JoG yup didn't recognize you at all! lol. and who was it that said a new easy child = new child!!??*** they'd have to put me in a straight jacket with-o a doubt!! :)

How is everyone?? that's a loaded question in this place, huh.....????