Hi Everyone

babyblue31

Hi, I haven't posted in awhile.. Things are still going good, Althrough there have been moments.. The medications that I am on seem to be helping some what..

Things with difficult child are ok.. When he needs punishment, he now has to stand in the corner, he really don't like that, But it seems to be working for now..

I am still looking for a job.. I hope I find one soon... I so want to go back to work.. I want that time away..

Things with boyfriend are going alot better then before.. He's been going to work like he should.. So we are all cought up on the bills and rent.. Thank God...

I'm doing ok too, I still have my moments when I get really stressed, but for the most part I am doing alot better..

Went to see difficult child theripst on the 19th what a big waste of time he spent less then 10 min. with us.. Didn't even talk to difficult child or anything.. I am curtailly looking for a new one.. Maybe they will beable to help..

Andy

Hey Baby Blue - good to hear things are going a lot better. Did your sister make it there for her Summer visit? I am glad you have found a discipline that is working for difficult child. It is good to hear you are caught up on bills - that alone reduces the stress in the home. And since you are taking care of your own needs, you are feeling healthier and have more patience with your son (and boyfriend?).

Let us know when you find a job. What kind of work are you looking for? Who will take care of your boy while you are at work?

Christy

Glad you are doing beter and have caught up on the bills. I sure this alone creates a less stressful environment. Good luck on the job hunt and I hope things with difficult child continue to show signs of improving. At his age, I wouldn't put him in the corner (timeout) for more than a few minutes. One minute per year of age is the usual advice. If this gives him an opportunity to calm down, it's great.