Hi Everyone

tina duann

Hi, I have been looking for a job now for a week and have not been able to find one yet. husband might have a job we will know tomorrow.
I have been out of my depression medications for about a month, and I only have 3 dys worth of bipolar medications and I don't know what I am going to do.
I do not know what I am going to do about my medications. I am going to mhmr tomorrow to feel out an app. then I have to wait to see what is going to happen. I am hoping that I don't have to wait to long.
We have over 1000.00 in bills over due not including the bills that are coming up. I am not sure how we will get out of this one. I am still waiting to hear about our foodstamps, it is taking them a while to get me an appointment. I wish that my life would be different but I am aware that things are not the way you want them to be.
If they were we would not have difficult child's would we. I am sorry about this long post, ya'll are the only ones that I can talk to that understand everythng that I have been through.

F

flutterbee

I'm sorry things are so hard right now. Would it be possible to get samples of your medications from your doctor? I know my doctors (internist and ob/gyn, as well as psychiatrist) always have samples of lexapro. I know you can apply with some drug companies for financial assistance with some medications, but I don't know how long the process takes. Make sure you let them know tomorrow when you fill out the app. that you are out of medications.

{{{HUGS}}}} Hang in there, hon.

Fran

Former desparate mom
tina,I agree with wyntersgrace about getting samples, getting mhmr to help you out and applying for prescription assistance. Don't wait until they are gone.
I apologize but I don't remember why you are without a job or if you lost a job.(my memory isn't as good as it used to be). Is husband looking for a job also? Regardless, your first paycheck won't arrive before the medications run out.

I hope you can get in the system so that you don't have these near disasters with not having your medications.

LittleDudesMom

Another idea - speak to your pharmacist regarding getting the drug companies to assist you. All drug companies have programs where they give medication to patients who cannot affort to pay them. There is also a program, and I cannot remember the exact name, something like Peoples Precription Assistance Program, something like that. They will also help you get free medications. I would personally go in a speak with your pharmacist or call your doctor's office.

Sharon