Hi, Family. I'm home from the hospital. Thanks for your loving support.

DDD

This is my first computer stop. Can't believe I'm still so tired. Wanted you all to know I am alive and home but heading back to bed. Wish I had great news to share. My appreciation of your support is heartfelt. Hugs. DDD

everywoman

Oh 3D---I hope you get some rest and that you are feeling a little better soon. I don't like the line about the not good news. Ugh. I'm in tears here in my classroom. You have been such an inspiration to me!!! Just wanted you let you know.

TerryJ2

Welcome home, DDD! I know how good it feels to be home in your own bed. Now you can drink lots of water and juice and get rid of that chemical taste from the hospital.
You implied that there's something else ... more surgery in the future?
Get some sleep.
We'll be here with-open arms when you're ready.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Wishing you quick recovery. Know I am thinking of you and wishing you peace and wisdom. Hugs.

Nancy

So glad to see you, you have been missed. I agree that whatever the news is we are all here to support you.

Sending love and prayers.

Nancy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy you're home and in your own comfort zone. Continued prayers and strength being sent your way. Update us when you can.

Looks like we've all missed our DDD!! xo

Calamity Jane

Just rest up, DDD. Take all the time you need. We're here for you and genuinely care. Glad to know you're back home - hope you're getting great TLC.