Hi, Family. I'm home from the hospital. Thanks for your loving support.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well, making it home was far better than staying where you were, and that in itself took more strength and courage than many have. I bet Ace went bonkers after not having you home for so long. AND I know which cabinet ya hit first. I've been keeping the ice chilled for you. :wine:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D-3, everyone has said it before me. Sending hugs to you and hopes for regaining your strength soon.

XXX

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I was getting a little inpatient waiting for news. LOL. I'm glad that you are home. Take care of yourself or better yet . . . let your family take care of you. You deserve it.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Whew, I was getting a bit worried that we hadnt heard anything from you! I am glad you are home but also a bit worried about that line in your post. Rest up and then get back to us. You mean so much to me.

Tiapet

Old Hand
DDD, glad you are home and resting. I'm sorry to hear that news is perhaps not so good. We're all here for you like everyone has said before me.

Ephchap

I've been out of town, but you've certainly been on my mind, my friend. Sending strength and lots of love, hugs and prayers.

Deb