hi, for anyone who isnt' feeling well........

Jena

hi! :)

i saw ktmom's post about not feeling well and made me think. i hope i am posting in right spot and we dont' have to move me. figured this board gets a bit more traffic.

apple cidar vinegar, i rave about it lol. yet a year or so ago i have come to learn is basically a cure all. it's grose, smells horrible. yet i've gotten rid of everything from fleas on my dog to my upper respirtory infection, sinus infection, cold with drinking this stuff.

you do a tablespoon a day its' great to keep arteries clear also. if your sick you make cup of hot water and mix it in with it. you literally will feel better in no time. granted reminds you of coloring easter eggs while your drinking it, yet it's great stuff.

hope anyone whose sick feels better.

Mattsmom277

I hear great things about it. Rather than drinking it (personally I think EWWW haha), they have capsules as well. I wonder if that would work as well

TerryJ2

Okay, I used to use it but I have ended up switching to Airborne and zinc. (Even though Airborne has zinc, it really helps to take extra for the sore throat.)

I mix the apple cider vinegar with-honey and hot water. The hot water makes it dissolve. The honey has
B-vitamins and helps cut the acidity of the apple cider. The cider really cuts through the sinus &%*$ and more importantly, changes your Ph to a more alkaline level, which is important for healing.

This could be a good drink for people with-cancer, as well, because diseases of any kind love an acid environment.

I'll be a good girl and get back to my old remedy now. Thanks for the reminder ...

:wine:Okay, it's not vinegar but it's a close 2nd!

Marguerite

I use it as a salad dressing. I also steep various herbs in it to make herb vinegars. My favourite is tarragon vinegar.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
My H takes 2 TBS of cider vinegar - BRAGGS.

I use it in our salad dressings. And I use white vinegar to clean.

Also, you can make a tea with it and if it's just too tangy for you, you can add Agave Nectar or honey to take the edge off.