Hi guys!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK, so I'm not here much anymore. I don't have a lot of time at home (16-month-olds will do that), and for some reason I do not have a text box at work. Weird. I have the shoutbox - which won't post - and I can send a message to runawaybunny, but... So I read, but I don't reply!

Let's see. Belle is in prison, that's over in SA.

Pat is turning into a typical teen... Dunno what to do with that! His grades are even coming up. Hmm. Nothing really to report there, as it's all NT! Except his forgetfulness, which never changes... Makes me want to throttle him regularly, but I know it's not intentional.

And Rose - OMG. Growing like a weed, smart, headstrong. Newest words are "dote", "doose" and "dello" - don't, juice and jello - and she's a mockingbird. Last Friday, trying to get home in sleet and snow and yucky nasty stuff, some idjit did something and I called him a name. And she promptly repeated, "Ath-oh! Ath-oh!" Oops. Gotta watch that sailor's mouth of mine.

husband got a 3-month job starting Monday. Doesn't pay great, but something is better than nothing! Phew.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
*waves* Not here myself much anymore either. Storm is growing and maturing some. Still has a long way to go but has made progress.

DammitJanet

Sorry about Belle but the rest is great. I have to laugh about Rose. I have parrots here too and Im horrible about watching my mouth. The baby is now able to say potty words quite clearly! I said the same word the other day and heard it come right back at me! Thankfully Monkey knows Im saying a bad word and giggles at me.

S

Signorina

I am sorry about Belle but I am glad that things have settled down at home. It sounds like both Pat and Rose are blossoming and that is so good to read. Please keep us updated!