Hi my brother beats me he 21, and my mom says i dont know what to do.

Alex A

me and couszin, great time catching the bass
what hapend was, he got mad at me for talking to my mom for too long frequently days. so then he started stealing things, i did ocaioinsly every month or 2 took something, or said insulted. sometimes i would get mad at my dad for him meesing something up, for example
"""so my dad was working on something, and then he got oil on my dirtbike, he said he was using like a table or stand to rest something and the oil spilled, so i got very irritated, and my brother, name is mike said y r u so pissed off , i said cas he got oil on my bike, and he my dad can fix it mb. so i said o cant he do it cas then he will screw that up.. so he then got so pised that i said that about my dad he rammed me into the wall with his shoulder. thats a very classic move for him. """

every time i walk downstairs on the stairs he says im walking to slow and rams past me, or stands over me like the empire state building right agaisnt me.

Alex A

im a good respectful dirt bikeer, dont think im a bad 1. 1 time he hit me with a steel toe booit it the neck and i had bruise for about 2 weeks, had to ice it a lot

Alex A

i hope i dont have severe permenant or damage to my neck from that, and i completly despise any of his friends. bunch of bum loser smokes pot, everything. but they all walk around like their so cool, and another thing thats really screwed up is we are a christian family, we all went to sunday church school for about 10 years. and hes like this. CAN SOME1 TELL ME HOW HE EVER GOT INTO THIS PERSONALLITY, he went to ok schools, we have jetskis, boats, i wake board,snowboard, dirt bike, i love swimming and nature, i love wild, i love dogs, i love deer, i love the ocean, i love snow, i love bears.

Alex A

JUST A REMINDER. I DID GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK. THEY ACTUALLY SCARD MY ELBBOW TISSUE FROM THE BLOOD SHOT, CAS IM SO SKINNY. PLUS THE GUY WAS BAD. SO NOW I HAVE A PAIN FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW. STILL GOING

Alex A

o they already did hurt me very badly, im 100% sure the worst is over unless i call the cops. im suprised i havent gotten broken bones

Alex A

thats me in the bak with the brown ireland shirt, i caught that nice bass, my couszin caught same size 1 after

AppleCori

Have you talked to your pastor about your home situation?

He might be able to help you, and he might talk to your parents about getting your brother out of the house.

Alex A

did i mention the ignorant inconciderent selfish cop took me to mental hospital against my will

BusynMember

Talk to the Priest in private. Your brother is crazy. Maybe the Priest will help you get help to leave. Some churches help that way. Good thinking, Appl!!

You could probably go to a center for domestic abuse too. I volunteered at one. Most are women, but they would have helped men too. Your situation is dangerous. Call first to talk to a counselor and ask if they can help you. Tell them whatyour brother does to you.

I totally believe you are a good young man who is being hurt badly at home. You need to find a way out. What about your other relatives? They must know about your brother. Can you stay with anyone else?

Alex A

basicly says i dont give a flying :censored2: and get the f in the car cas i have much other stuff to do

Alex A

ya, just to be sure understanding i was talking about the cop saying that """"get the f in the car""""

Alex A

i just watched parenting lessons on youtube just in case, hope to give my brain a litle background in my brain b4 im to old to understand, i find older people arent as open to things becas they alredy have children and think just cas their and old adult 40+ they know. so i dont want to become like that. i think its is acutlly truely my parents fault for all this conflict with my brother, dad, mom, even with my sister, and even even dog

BusynMember

I agree. Im sorry for you. Parents should be loving. No child should EVER be beaten. Your brother is an adult now tbough. If he hurts anyone, he can go to jail for it.

Alex A

i think they werent punishment enough, and think my dad made it worse beating me al those times. my dad gets pissed off like nothing, i could say anything like sun is yellow and he would proablly think im disrespeting him

Alex A

they always say, o i really do love u al, and same with my mom, espicaly very much for my dad, i dont know