Hi...new here and to all of this

Tara

Hi everyone. I'm Tara a stay at home mom to three children. My difficult child is Chris (8) and was just diagnosed with ADD today. I have so many questions and concerns but at least I know that there is help for him.

My other two are Katie who will be 5 next month and James who is 18 months.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

LittleDudesMom

Tara,

Welcome to our little corner of the cyber world :flower:.

I'm sure, just like all of us when we first stumbled on here, you will have questions! You have found a great group of parents, grandparents, and guardians who love their difficult children and are dedicated to supporting each other.

Sharon

OneDayataTime

Hi! I just stumbled upon the site a few days ago as well. My son is 7 and was diagnosed with Bi-polar last December...and it was just changed to ADHD/ODD. I have a good friend with a girl who has ADD and she's doing well on medications. I hope you find good info here and I'm sure things will start looking up soon. The initial diagnosis is always the toughest to deal with (I think). Well, hang in there!

-OneDayataTime

Christal22

Hi Tara! Hope you find the forum a great place for advice, information and news.
I just joined a week ago and so far it's been a blessing. Good luck to you and your family and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :santa:

Welcome to the board, Tara.

Sorry you had to look for us. Glad you found us! You found a safe, soft place to land.

Just in time, too! Our kids can get SO out of control around the holidays, can't they? Feel free to post any questions, anytime.

Hugs.