Hide the sporks

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've never been this bad about driving. The last three cities we lived in were really designed well. You have 3rd Ave, then 4th Ave...it was so simple to get around. Straight streets and all.

Here? No. I can't even pronounce the streets let alone navigate. I know there is a Walmart less than a mile away. I've tried several times to find it...can't. I see it on the bus route home, but it's on some frontage road I can't find.

If I got a GPS (actually, I think we have one) I'd probably have an accident trying to read the darn thing while driving. I don't even talk on my cell while driving.

So, I'm thinking I'll take the next few quiet weeks to tour the area. Wait...I have no car. That's a bit of a problem.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Abbey...where is your car? And why doesnt your GPS talk to you? I dont have one...want one but we have lived here so long I know my way around but the GPS I got Jamie talks to him.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Car is with husband somewhere in Utah going to get our stuff. Fly is still on the monitor, which really annoys me.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I have an image of a man walking out a door suitcases in hand and as the door closes 100 sporks go flying into the door, LOL