Highly Sensitive People/Empath. Is this you?

PiscesMom

I will! That is a good idea - I will read his books, I know my sister loves his stuff. For a while I was atheist - and I probably maybe am - I am just getting into spirituality again.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
I am working on my abilities. Meditation helps hone them. So do other things...there are many books on this. If interested further on how to live in spirituality i recommend books written by Dr. Wayne Dyer...or you could listen to his YouTube tapes. There are many spiritual teachers.

My mental state and the way I see EVERYTHIHING has changed since walking this path. I now see this life as just a particle of our bigger picture so I dont take things so seriously. This is not a religion. I am not religious.
I am not religious either, I take from people who are their good intention and meaning. I pray to the universe of the unknown. I to try to meditate and find ways to calm this crazy life am to "not major in minors". Some days are good others...not so much. I have had a few hard years, lost a business, downsized the family home and had a separation from spouse of 29 years. I often blamed all of this on myself and blamed myself for my child's actions. Then I see my friend with a née so well spouse living on the poverty line who's son was Valdictorian and is off to University. Well screw that. I was a good loving and caring mom who did a Tom for my son. Life is life. We didn't live through war or famine. First world problems! Another step in my path to detachment and non engagement.

BusynMember

I am not religious either, I take from people who are their good intention and meaning. I pray to the universe of the unknown. I to try to meditate and find ways to calm this crazy life am to "not major in minors". Some days are good others...not so much. I have had a few hard years, lost a business, downsized the family home and had a separation from spouse of 29 years. I often blamed all of this on myself and blamed myself for my child's actions. Then I see my friend with a née so well spouse living on the poverty line who's son was Valdictorian and is off to University. Well screw that. I was a good loving and caring mom who did a Tom for my son. Life is life. We didn't live through war or famine. First world problems! Another step in my path to detachment and non engagement.
Pisces, not spevifically. Go to amazon, put in his name and see what resonates with you. I have read most of then and find them all great...i try to look at the world like he did (he is across the veil now). I really never felt so at peace.