His Birthday Wish Came True!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
husband's birthday was yesterday. His folks came to town and took us out to dinner, which was lovely. Wiz even joined us which was unusual!

For as long as he can remember, husband has wished for snow on his birthday. Even when we lived in Ohio it was a very rare thing, but yesterday he got it!!! No snow when we went in to dinner, but there were big fat flakes coming down hard when we left.

This is the third time in our relationship that he has gotten snow on his birthday!!!!!! TOTALLY cool!!!

The kids and I got him a green sweater from Ireland and some little things he has been wanting - a basic pedometer, a little flexible tripod for his camera, and a neat little box with a window so you can put a photo in the lid. He doesn't have any printed pics right now that I could put in the box so I had a blackwork piece that fit perfectly. I am going to work the piece into a cover for his kindle in a week or two - I am still working on the pattern.

We are also getting a little video camera for him to play with (not expensive, just to carry around and he won't feel we wasted a lot of money on when it gets banged up. I am also ordering a new phone for him but I had to talk to him about it first. I hate his touch screen phone and can barely answer a call on it. Same is true for HIM. I just watned to get a phone he will actually LIKE rather than one he is cursin when he tries to answer it.

Happy Birthday to husband!!

T

TeDo

Happy Birthday husband!! I just love those bug fluffy flakes! I would rather see a LOT of those than the tiny heavy pelting things we always have PILE up every year. Glad he holds on to some of those little things yet!