hmmm what does difficult child mean??

Jena

hi

let me begin by saying yes i'm blonde (well ok highlights) lol.

what does difficult child mean or pm?? i don't get the abbreviations so you know me i ramble on relentlessly...........

thanks
from dizzy Jen

happymomof2

Before the recent change they had a listing of the abbreviations. I will look around see if it is still in here somewhere. You can also ask a moderator where the list is. If I find it I will let you know.
:love-very:

happymomof2

I sent the question to a moderator. Will let you know what I find out. In the meantime someone else may know if the list is still available. It's quite helpful.

trinityroyal

difficult child means "Gift from God".

PM means Private Message. If you go to the User CP link, then you can set up options to receive private messages, and read any private messages that you do receive.

If you go to the Main page, and look under the FAQ forum, there are answers to several questions like this.

(When I first joined, all of the abbreviations confused me as well)

All the best,
Trinity

Jena

too funny, huh...?? i didn't want to use it until i knew what it meant...

thank you that makes sense difficult child now.

will make typing a little easier :)

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
Not just you!!! It took a few days before I got it and when i did it made me cry. They are gifts - testing our strength, endurance, patience, physical endurance, sanity! Personally the next time someone gives me a gift I hope it's a new set of tires for my car!!!:rofl: All kidding aside - sometimes you really just have to laugh and be thankful! they are gifts just wrapped in a deceptive package! It sounds like your headed on the right path - follow the breadcrumbs!
-Dara

Jena

wow that was so funny i'm sitting here so angry right now and that really made me laugh alot. tires..........LOL

yes i'm slowly pecking away at the breadcrumbs on the floor following the trail to sanity......."i think i can, i think i can, i think i can....LOL

thanks for the laugh

jen