Holding our breath on Layoff Day...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just got on board and was kind of scared to read to the bottom.
I am so happy for you and husband. Thank Goodness!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh, thank goodness. I was so stressed reading this thread I was taking my clothes off to join the nekkid chicken liver conga line already started above. My neighbors, who would have had to witness this dance :bag: , thank your husband for keeping his job. :whew:

and HUGS!
Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
I have been praying and praying all day that your husband was spared! Thank you for letting us know the AWESOME NEWS!!!!

for the rest of you in similar boats, I am praying for you also!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
that
is
good
news
indeed
and
FYI
there
was
recorded
siesmic
activity
in
your
region
yesterday
:D

B

bran155

Congrats to husband!!! That is wonderful news. A big sigh of relief for you all, I'm sure. :)

nvts

Wow! I remember doing this 2x a year for 15 years when I was with my old employer. I think that had they just gotten it over and done with the first couple of years, they would have gotten a lot more work out of people.

I was a product/project manager, salesman, customer care manager and 20 other titles withing the corporation. But my real job was to keep my job. So I considered myself "Ax Dodger Extraordinaire"!

I really glad to see that your guys are ok! God bless the people that weren't so lucky and you guys for all those extra grey hairs that his company was sooooo willing to give you both!

Beth