Holy Moly

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I spotted a post from katie on freecycle begging for clothes for the kids. Nichole, who belongs to both her area freecycle and the one here.......spotted it to.

It obviously rubbed her wrong......mixed most likely with some pregnancy hormones. She just blasted the holy heck outta katie in response to that freecycle post. And in true Nichole style.......she held nothing back.

Whew. Can't wait to get my next mail from Katie now........

KTMom91

We can always hope that Katie actually heard what Nichole had to say...and will be making some positive changes?

I know, I know...

Hugs.

DammitJanet

Where on earth is she going to store clothes? And do they actually need them? I can imagine the kids may need some warmer weather stuff coming up so it might not be unusual for Katie to be asking for spring clothes for the boys and Kayla.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She can't (as far as I know) store clothes there. They had a specific amt they were allowed to bring per person. Thing that rubbed Nichole wrong is the kids all have plenty of warmer weather clothing stored here. They really don't need what she was begging for. Of course Kayla would have more clothes if her mother actually had a clue what size the child wears. She keeps telling everyone she's wearing 7-8 when the child is wearing 10's. ugh

There is some weird juju going on about the whole Tell Katie Off thing right now.................It's really getting weird. This isn't the first time by far Nichole has attempted. But each time before her computer crashed before it could be sent. This time turns out Katie didn't get it either. It sent it to me instead. Nichole attempted to resend this morning..........it crashed her computer again. So far........I've never gotten a really down to dirt tell you like it is mail to send to her either. Strange as all get out. Never have this issue with anyone else.

Told Nichole I think maybe we have a guardian angel watching over us........or maybe the grands.....that might be interfering with the mails for a good reason. So she's promised to try and hold her temper. Plus boyfriend said he'd like the computer not to explode before he can afford a new one. lol

Meanwhile, I guess it will be a lot of head bobbing and fake smiling going on. ugh