Home #8....SCREAM!...down the tube!

DDD

The bank turned down all offers and withdrew the listing from the market this afternoon. This whole quest has been like Grade B movie with a repetitive plot. Our Realtor is going to try to find out "why?" Actually I don't see where it even makes a difference.

I'm feeling defeated. easy child/difficult child I fear is headed off for the comfort a blunt. girlfriend doesn't know yet and will, based on the presvious seven, be sobbing hysterically all evening. husband will be even quieter than usual. Ugh!

Thanks for giving it the old college try, guys. I'll find a darn house somewhere...like Scarlett "Tomorrow will be another day!" DDD

buddy

This whole bank thing is so wrong. My family suffered from losing homes where there were buyers for both. Bank drug their heels, both foreclosed. There is something so wrong!

DDD

Based on the idiotic way of dealing with the purchasing public, I don't doubt what you say at all. It's just that the timing is "x'ing " wrong. Ooops. DDD

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Okay, what I'm hearing from some people down that way is that this is often a way to establish the value of a house, not because a bank has an intent to sell. Stupid, I know. And I hate that it keeps happening. But maybe next time he (or you) needs to ask the bank or agent if there really is an intent to sell or just to establish value before putting in an offer.