We have an issue. There is supposed to be a spot being held for katie's family in wilmington for thurs. But the kids have already been out of school a week. And while the shelter is supposed to be holding a spot........well, come on, things happen and there is always the risk it may fall thru and they'll have a longer wait.......If katie hadn't done her daily phone call this morning they'd have bumped another family into her spot. She just tried calling the school to ask how long the kids can be out of school without getting into trouble. Issue is.....even if they go to the wilmington shelter it's only temp until an opening in hillsboro becomes available........supposed to be about a month. While we hate to keep transferring the kids until a perm situation can be found.........we also know we can't keep them out of school that long. School evidently doesn't have much clue either. Katie just got transferred from one person to the next.......and then got stuck on voice mail. ughhh Anyone with experience with this? Any ideas? We may just have to pay a visit to the grade school and do a face to face to get an answer. Thanks. Oh, and by the way.......plz keep the prayers coming. Food issue is solved......whole family has rallied together.......including my own extended family........to keep that under control plus food pantries ect. But these kids need a place to stay asap. If for no other reason than to get these grands into school.