HOPELESS UR Avatar?

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHAT in the WORLD is your picture of??

I thought maybe labrador retriever or a kid lying on the ground in a hoodie handcuffed - and I'm not very right brain left brain, but I have tried for 3 days to figure out WHAT your picture is of....and I come up blank.

It looks like someone mixed a labrador retriever with a basking shark at one angle. lol

Waiting to hear.

And if it's by some chance a picture of your grandkids or something I take back ALL I said about dog/shark -

and.....they're beautiful.

trinityroyal

I've been wondering about that for a few weeks now, but never thought to ask.
Please don't keep us in suspense any longer...

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH yeah????? WELL WHAT DID YOU TWO THINK IT WAS???

-Why do I always have to be the kid that pokes the bear? lol.
*no offense witz.

:sheepish:

trinityroyal

A Harp Seal?
A black lab yawning and stretching?
Someone in a miner's helmet lying on a rock?

I just can't tell.

Star, I'm usually the one poking my nose in and asking "what" or "why". I think I've been on information overload for weeks and weeks at work, and so when I get home the "what/why" engine just shuts down for the day.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I just logged on and saw your question and started laughing out loud. I told my husband what the question on the board was, he laughed too.

I changed it a few weeks back because someone else has the tinker bell one and I wanted to be unique. It is a picture that we took when we were in Florida last year of a Silverback Ape laying on his back with his arms behind his head and his feet crossed and propped up on the wall. It reminds me of a man in an easy chair. Because it has to be so small to be my Avatar, you are not able to clearly see it.

Let me see if I can enlarge it somehow. But, I like all of the guesses you came up with.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Okay, I tried to enlarge the picture so it would be clear. But, no luck.

I am going to have to go back to searching for a new Avatar that I like and that the board will be able to see. Or I could leave it as is and have people still guessing what it is.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hopeless -

I LOVE silverbacks - can you PM me so I can get the picture via email?

I swear I still can't see it. I got the fur part - (so proud of myself)

I drove to over 700- miles to see gorillas one summer and he was MAGNIFICENT - sadly - in a zoo. And now we have our own gorilla 'thing' at the 'zoo' and I don't go because well = I may be tempted to take orphans home then set them free.

My girlfriends 1st cousin is our zoo curator. He's done a tremendous lot to improve the conditions at our local zoo-o-rama, but still - give me a trip to the Congo any day.

Someday maybe.

trinityroyal

I guess the man in a miner's helmet lying on a rock wasn't too far off either...well sort of

Now that I know what it is, I can sort of see it. Thanks for solving the mystery.

Trinity

KTMom91

I thought it was someone lying down, with feet against the wall, and you did that photoshop thing where you turn photos into xrays, and that's how you got the silver color.