Hoping this is our FINAL weekend of soccer!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I know it's selfish of me, but I'm really done with soccer. Practices started in August, and we've had all three kids going twice a week plus once on the weekends for games since then. I'm DONE!

This weekend is the cup tournament and it's sudden death elimination, so if you lose, you are out. difficult child 1 played his first game yesterday and they won, so they play again today. difficult child 2 and easy child have their first cup games today, and both teams have a really crummy record, and I really hope they lose! If difficult child 2 wins, it's going to screw up my plans to take him out to the desert in two weeks to a rock show for his birthday (since that's the weekend the next round would be played).

M

ML

Here's to a great game that they enjoy, have fun and do their best but just come a bit short :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well.... difficult child 1 lost his game, but his team ended up with the second place for the league cup. I didn't realize that today's game for him was the final deciding game!

difficult child 2's team... the one that did not win a single game all season, pulled a rabbit out and WON! So that means they play the weekend of the rock & gem show :( Maybe it will be an early game.

And easy child's team won as well. husband said they ended up tied at the conclusion of the game, so it went into a sudden death shooting match, and easy child was one of the ones on her team to score a goal in the shoot-out. So her team plays again when difficult child 2 plays in two weeks.

Oh well, we can't always do it all.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry you didn't get your wish but glad for difficult child 2 and easy child. However, I totally understand your wanting it to end. In one way I was very glad this year when difficult child said he didn't want to wrestle. It is such a looonnnggg season!