Horrible, awful events here

mstang67chic

Going Green
Some of you may have seen this story on the national news. A 9 year old little girl went missing last Friday in the town where I work. She and her two younger sisters had been staying with a family friend for about a week while their mother recovered from the flu. They found her body last night and arrested the family friend for murder. Here is a link to one of the many stories covering this. Be warned....the related article that says it is graphic.....is.

Neighbors react to murder of 9-year-old

I can't imagine what this mother is going through.

buddy

so sad. I can barely handle when I hear these stories, to think what the end of her life must have been like. That poor family. may he rot in....

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. No one deserves to die like that. Rotting in Hades is too good for him. I hope they tear him apart in jail. I have NO sympathy for ANYTHING that happens to a man like that. NONE.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I read the article... I considered posting it, because the girl was one of ours, Know what I mean??

Nothing, nothing is too horrible for a person who would do this to ANY child - difficult child or not.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yes Step....I know. Part of me, and I know this sounds bad, but part of me hoped he wasn't used to dealing with her and snapped. Of course....that still doesn't explain the rest but to me that reasoning is easier to accept than just pure evil. Know what I mean??

mstang67chic

Going Green
And I don't think he'll live long either. husband said something about it last night in regards to a life sentence or something. I just shrugged and said that the guy won't live that long.

InsaneCdn

And I don't think he'll live long either. husband said something about it last night in regards to a life sentence or something. I just shrugged and said that the guy won't live that long.

There are some things that aren't tolerated well even in the prison community... this is one of them.

donna723

If this guy makes it long enough to get to prison, he certainly won't have an easy time of it! In prison society anyone who has harmed a child is on the very bottom of the food chain, especially someone who has done something as horrible as this. They will all be out to get him! The best he can look forward to now is spending the rest of his life in protective custody in an 8x10 cell and even that is way too good for him!

DammitJanet

I had heard about this little girl being missing and then being found in IN. It is so awful and like most of you, I dont think he will last in prison. Why are we thinking she was a difficult child? I admit I havent been watching Nancy Grace recently so my hearing about this case didnt come from that angle so if she said something I missed it. I heard it on Fox news.

DammitJanet

Ohhh...I only heard about the hearing loss. Well with being deaf, I can imagine she might be misdiagnosed with those others especially considering her living conditions. I dont want to jump to conclusions but looking at the area she lived, I wouldnt be surprised.