Horrible Week

susiestar

Roll With It
I am very sorry to have not been much of a presence. I have read and prayed and thought of you all, but it has been hard to reply.

I am on medications that should not be suddenly stopped but a nurse at the docs office decided that I couldn't have refills because I 'missed' an appointment - the appointment that the doctor refused to see me because I was ill. Cold turkey is not fun.

Add in that three days before I knew about that issue I started a virus and things have been really really bad.

husband had to take me to the ER this am because I was just too sick. The docs there astonished me - seems to be a whole new crop in the ER because the old ones treated me like a crack addict instead of a patient even before I was ever on pain medications.

They fixed me up and I am starting to feel stronger, but will be taking it easy for the next week or so. I see the doctor on the 4th and will be giving him a letter about all of this.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what is going on.

rlsnights

Grrrrr. I hope you are able to get some satisfaction with the doctor and the nurse.

I also hope you recover quickly under husband's loving eye (or is that tender mercies?)

Patricia

H

HaoZi

Hope you're feeling better soon and the doctor gets his office on the ball.

TerryJ2

Whew!
Sounds a bit like my cousin and her dr. My cousin couldn't make her appts because she was in too much pain to get in a cab.
Dr. wouldn't give her medications because they were class3 narc and there were restrictions. Vicious circle.
So glad you got a good batch of doctors in the ER!
Now you can go back to reg dr and talk about it?

nvts

Feel better kiddo! That doctor sounds like a complete toad (or at least his office staff does!).

Gentle hugs!

Beth