House warming party for Cory!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
In honor and celebration of his new abode, I think the board aunties need to throw Mr. Cory a housewarming party!

I'll bring a little hibachi grill, since no guy should be without one! Complete with a manly apron, a large meat fork, and plenty of BBQ sauce.:bbq:

I'll even throw in a couple dozen eggs from my chickies so he can enjoy a hearty breakfast his first week in his new digs! :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dude -

I'm bringing - Patio lights - that look like lighted ropes - in blue....and some Adirondak chairs 2 big and 1 small - and a porch swing. Oh and some Febreze, incense, incense boat, Money house blessing spray from the Dollar General (don't know WHY you would need THAT) - and a goldfish.

GCV you are just the coolest - :peaceful:

lmf64

Cory
I will be bringing a big comfy recliner, new bedding for both you and Keyana, and a bucket of cleaning supplies.

goldenguru

I'll throw in the plastic wear - plates, cups and silverware. All man proof of course.

And a roll of quarters for the laundromat (or do they call them 'wash-a-terias' in your neck of the woods?).

mstang67chic

Going Green
Since he's out in the country somewhat, I'll throw in a big semi truck rim to use as a fire pit. No self respecting country boy goes without a fire pit! I was going to do patio lights but Star beat me to it. The ones I had in mind though are made from red and green shotgun shells.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well a little life jacket for Keyana for the pool. :swimming:
A princess bed with a canopy and tinkerbell sheets... and tons of stuffed animals.

Oh and a flat screen tv for outside on the screened in porch that will be being built by the shirtless men I am bringing while us ladies are hanging out in our lounge chairs...:bbq::beach::youarehot::winks: