HOUSE WARMING PARTY FOR MidWestMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi there familly-oo

I thought with her recent great purchase maybe we should get together and throw a cyber house-warming party for Mid West Mom. The gifts of course are cyber so the sky is the limit - but the love and care is real.

So what are you bringing?

My gift to start -

I'm giving you a beautiful patio set and a nice chiminnea for those cool fall nights. I know you're night out doorsy people, but maybe it's time for a change.

Who's next. (skys the limit)

Andy

It has been so long since we have had a cyber-party!

MidWest - Happy Home Warming Party!

I give a grill - that comes with a day or two or three of shopping with me to find the perfect one. Oh, we will have so much fun.

goldenguru

I give you a beautiful flowering crab apple tree to plant in your front yard. Right by the front walk.

To bring the beauty of spring flowers, and then crab apples for the birds and squirrels to eat from in the fall and winter.

May it always remind you that life ebbs and flows just like the seasons.

Happy Housewarming!

everywoman

I'm bringing some beautiful coastal prints----lighthouses and beach scenes---they will look lovely anywhere but especially in your masterbath---I'll also throw in the accessories to complete a beach theme bathroom so you can go on vacation every night whenever you want to get away----

mom_to_3

I'm getting a little chocked up myself! How thoughtful all of you are! :) Okay, I'm going to help you move and unpack so that you can settle into your new home. Then, I'll take care of all of the details to throw a block party so that you can meet and get acquainted with your new neighbors, so that this will truly feel like "home".

DDD

Gee :laugh: "whatever will DDD bring?" :D

A HUGE bottle of Cutty is in transit.....I'll join you in absentia! DDD

C.J.

I'll contribute new linens - fluffy bath towels, new washcloths, soft sheets, blankets, bed spreads, and comfortors. This will be great for the new chapter in your life, and blanket you in warmth and comfort at the end of the day.

Enjoy!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You simply MUST have an above-ground spa/jacuzzi :D Plus a pair of his and hers fluffy hotel-quality robes and snazzy flip flops to get you discretely from the house to the backyard oasis where your private grotto awaits! You'll find a chilled pitcher of margaritas and two shatter-proof glasses ready to enjoy while you soak in the bubbly total relaxation.

Janna

Oh, oh, I wanna come!! Pweeeeze.

Lets see - I'll bring you a new set of pots and pans with utensils. I love new pots and pans.

What are we gonna eat? LOL! I'll bring chocolate and wine.

I'm so happy for ya, MWM! Congrats, my friend.

tiredmommy

Flower boxes for every window... and a plethora of indoor (animal safe) plants to dress your home inside and out.

KTMom91

A set of dishes and glassware to go with the new pots and pans from Janna, and cute little rugs for the kitchen floor. And some kitchen-themed prints for the walls, tablecloth and napkins to blend with the color scheme. I'm thinking something bright and cheerful, to make the kitchen somewhere you can feel happy.

I'll ask mother in law to make quesadillas, chili rellenos, and chile verde. Homemade...dough and all. Yum. She'll be a good addition at the party!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well, since no one *looks around for Klmno* has mentioned it....I'll bring a hoity toity ooh la la designer trash can.

AND

It is filled with some nice pieces of crystal for your new china cabinet. Doesn't matter if you have a whole set but everyone needs a few pretty pieces of the good stuff!

Also, some nice french doors to install in your bedroom so you can go right out to the jacuzzi from your room. They come complete with a hawt carpenter to install them.

Shirtless.

On a warm day so he sweats just enough.

Carp! I almost forgot the even HAWTER gardener! He'll be there to plant your Lilac bush/tree/whatever. Schedule the contractor and gardener on different days to extend the viewing season or schedule them both on the same day. Your pick. Either way, you can sit at your new patio furniture with your shatter proof glasses (in case you get distracted and drop one) and your Margaritas and enjoy the view.

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
...They come complete with a hawt carpenter to install them.

Shirtless.

On a warm day so he sweats just enough.

:rofl:

Reminds me of the guy who framed our addition... O.M.G. :youarehot: Hot didn't even begin to describe this guy... ripped, tan, shirtless on a hot August afternoon... :whistle: I just kept wandering outside to check the progress... every 10 minutes!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm thinking you need a piano and one of those that can play itself, so you can move it indoor or out, cause its on rollers and light. It can fold up to get it thru the doors and it is stocked with your favorite music..... it just knows what that is....... enjoy the new digs!

klmno

Well, since no one *looks around for Klmno* has mentioned it....I'll bring a hoity toity ooh la la designer trash can.

What'd I miss?? And what does it have to do with a trash can?? LOL!

I'm bringing you entertainment for the party...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
O.M.G.

He is hot. I little whacky. But hot. I give you a thumbs up on that one klmno!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I will bring, since the skies the limit! Custom built wrought iron beds for every room... King of course for the hostess and queens for every other room. With custom made allergy free eco friendly mattresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.