HOUSE WARMING PARTY FOR MidWestMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'll install one bad arse indoor/outdoor music system so when you have those peaceful days you can chill and listen to your favorite tunes. (I might have to program in a few Styxs tunes, but you'll get used to it.)

Abbey

Lothlorien

I'm bringing a brand spanking new restaraunt style blender with all the fixings to make frozen daquiris, margueritas, mudslides, pina coladas and whatever else I can find.

trinityroyal

Scented geraniums in lovely decorative pots, right by the front door.
A giant pitcher of rum punch, to chase down the margaritas.

Since Mstang already got you the fancy schmancy garbage can (which I was going to bring), I will also bring a full set of patio dishes, to go with the grill and the jacuzzi. And a hawt waiter to grill for you and serve you delicious things.

So...you can schedule the contractor, gardener, naked cowboy and waiter all together, or separately, your choice!

Happy new Home.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stang - kFed had the schmancy trash can (no Kfed we are NEVER NEVER NEVER going to let you forget it)

Everyone your gifts are lovely -

Golden Guru - I planted a crab apple tree by my back door. When life at work is horrible or I've had a bad day - I stop at the CRAB apple tree, rub a leaf between my fingers and go in the house without all the days "ugliness" - some days it helps. Somedays I wonder if the tree will have leaves left. It really is a great gift.

BusynMember

Well, kind folks, I just told my hub we're going to have company and he said he'd do the barbecuing. He offered to sing for all of you, but I persuaded him not to do the honors since I'm sure you all value your eardrums :D.

You all made me smile, and I haven't smiled in a long time. What can I say? Drop by anytime. You are all family. Family isn't genetics. It's who cares about you.

I care about all of you too. A lot!

SRL

I'm thinking I'll treat you to all new bookcases but knowing how personal those are for a book lover/reader/writer, I'll need some help so they suit you perfectly. Traditional oak? Modern IKEA? Stacking law cases with glass fronts? Custom built library along the walls?

Hey, and if you tell me plain concrete block and planks is really your thing, it's yours. I aim to please. :D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I'm kicking in a housekeeper for the first year in your new home! You'll need it after this party! (now will someone please pass the margaritas?)

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
:nurse:Suz - we're all doing SHOTS of QUERVO gold - but I can make a slammin margarita if you'de like.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO what a party -

TOTO - TOTOTOOOOOooooooo (someone quick get the new lampshade off her head) I can dress her up but ya just can't leave her loose in Ikea

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Huh? What?

I was just sitting in the corner listening to some STYX... drinking my cocktail... oh that thing on my head. I thought it was a hat! SHEESH!

Star* no animals in the house! Burros outside!!!

I remember the very expensive garbage can!!!

K

Kjs

awww - Suz you took my gift. I had aquired a maid. She has her own little maid quarters on the back of the property. Small but cute and not cutting into the yard. She cooks and cleans. She makes the most amazing chinese food. Caters to the women. Whatever the women in the house would prefer. When the family is around she disappears into her quarters. Only to appear to make fantastic food, housework and shopping. You'll hardly know she is there.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Caters to the women. Whatever the women in the house would prefer.

Kjs, for a minute there I could have sworn you'd hired Raoul to be MWM's maid. Of course that could be a very good thing, considering she wanted to know if she could kill her husband the other day.

Suz :wine:

(Starbie, I'm still waiting for my margarita! ;) )

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, now what is the date and time of this event? I've got a calendar you know...and I have to pencil it in. Actually, I don't have a calendar or anything penciled in for the future, but you could humor me.

Abbey

SRL

Well, I'm kicking in a housekeeper for the first year in your new home! You'll need it after this party! (now will someone please pass the margaritas?)

Suz

That's good news. She's going to need a housekeeper to dust all those bookshelves I'm buying her.

M

ML

Since I'm coming in late to a party for the gal who has everything I'll bring you a wad of cash. I always say cash is never tacky :)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm bringing steaks for all, to enjoy on the new grill.

And bulbs. Lots and lots and lots of spring bulbs to plant around your house - hyacinths and daffodils and tulips and paperwhites - to celebrate the coming of each and every spring!

SRL

Since I'm coming in late to a party for the gal who has everything I'll bring you a wad of cash. I always say cash is never tacky :)

You can come to a housewarming party for me any time. ;)

TerryJ2

I'll bring fluffy throws for the couch, and a huge original painting to go over the fireplace. If you don't have a fireplace, I'll bring one of those, too. :)
I'll get you a massage for when you collapse after the move. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.