Housewarming Party for Jody!!!!!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Our Jody is moving into a new apartment and I think we should throw her a lovely housewarming party - with those cute finger sandwiches, dessert, punch and presents!

The decoration motiff is in bright sunshine yellow and neon orange!

ONLY one fancy trash can please - lol

I'm bringing her a lovely spider plant in a crocheted hanging basket and a welcome matt that actually says (WELCOME) not like mine that says GO AWAY.

AND YOU?

H

HaoZi

I shall bring a bright and cheery set of oven mitts and kitchen towels. And a fifth.

shellyd67

I will bring her some lovely gifts from Yankee Candle. A nice spring scented candle that is neon orange and a decorative lantern holder. I am also bringing a delicious cheesecake a baked from scratch with sunshine yellow lemon topping ...

You are simply the best Star !

Jena

and i'll bring the shot glasses.......... set of margarita glasses as a gift to Jody who i never met because i'm a loser lately and never reading my friends posts lol. Hi Jody!! :)

ahhh i'll also bring a shaker set thingy...... and yes Star a matt that says welcome is clearly the way to go!!!

KTMom91

I think a nice set of yellow sheets (very high thread count) with a fluffy orange blankie will be a wonderful relaxation aid.

I will bring homemade quesadillas, chile rellenos, chile verde, and my mother in law (who is a wonderful cook)!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...I'm going to be the shrimp following Mary around like a lost puppy. But when I first walk in the door? I'm bringing a pretty, handpainted garbage can. This is no ordinary garbage can, either. You can toss all the days' koi in it, and it grinds it up singing happy songs. And a CD of said happy songs, for when there's no garbage!

:happyguy:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ohhhhhhhhhhh KARAOKE - (I'm up first) ----looking through the selections.....and I pick

Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin.....

Jody

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. I have never had a party!!! What fun and you guys have brought me to tears. Thank you Star and all for thinking of me. I love all of the well wishes and gifts. I am going to post this on my refrigerator and read and reread it when I need to know that I have friends. You will never know how much this meant to me. Margarita's and karaoke, and cheesecake and great company, yellow sunshiny sheets. Oh thank you everyone. I love the new apartment and will imagine you all there celebrating with me!!!!!

nvts

Ooooh, I'm bringing a shrimp cocktail and Corona's! I'll even splurge for the limes - WE WANT WARM WEATHER!!! And the best place to start is at Jody's new place!

Much health and happiness in yours!

Beth

tiredmommy

Sorry I'm late (as usual!). I had a hard time finding a full case but I'm bringing "ODD-B-Gone"; spray it in the corners of each room to prevent unwanted ODD and other pesky behaviors from inhabiting your home. :bigsmile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I want a case of whatever Tired Mommy is spraying........

and something for what ......was that???? Shaken Teen Syndrome? OMG whomever coined that one? Genius! LOVE IT! Laughed going to bed last night thinking about that one. (Envisions spraying something for teens - kinda like Febreze but stronger)

Star*

call 911........call 911
You're welcome! Enjoy!

ROLLIn'! ROLLIN' ROLLING on the Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa do do do do do do dooooooooo

tiredmommy

We are at risk for shaken tween syndrome here... it's not quite as serious as shaken teen syndrome. I brought the spray with my on Saturday while I was chaperoning a group of five young tween girl scouts on an overnight. It worked well except that they still stuck like glue to each other and didn't try to mix with the other scouts there: they were a roving band of tweens.