How are you totoro?

Steely

Just thinking about you today. And wondering how K is doing, and you.
Are you moving, soon?
Sending many hugs during this very stressful time!!!!:peaceful:

You know, I was thinking about her today too...noticed that I had not seen her on the board for a couple days.

Oh, Natasha! Did you and Boris catch Moose and Squirrel?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto and I left for OZ -

I needed a to get new shoes or ruby slippers & Toto, she just needed a break in a land wtih NICE fairy's.

We both are sure Raoul is in the castle giving back rubs and mai tais.

And if it weren't for those stupid flying monkeys we would have been there 2 days ago.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Toto and I left for OZ -

I needed a to get new shoes or ruby slippers & Toto, she just needed a break in a land wtih NICE fairy's.

We both are sure Raoul is in the castle giving back rubs and mai tais.

And if it weren't for those stupid flying monkeys we would have been there 2 days ago.

I always know where I can go for a good giggle.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am sitting here with stupid tears in my wimpy eyes!!! I was/am SO worn out... I was just about to post... but looked up the new post first and saw THIS... you guys blow me away.
Thanks

Well I will try not to go on...
I am SO sick. I think, husband came home Saturday, and my body just gave up... I feel like my lungs are going tear, coughing fits, aches...
I have been packing and getting ready to try and put the majority of our junk in storage... decide what to bring to Tucson. We will be renting. So we are bringing very limited stuff.
We will be renting out our house here, which is a huge pain, and then selling it. I am a bit sad. This was our dream home... on the lake. It has taken a few year to realize, we can't live here with no help for K. And we can't afford to keep this house and have another. Even if we rent it out.
Just a lot of huge sad realizations... reality kicking you in the butt.

And Miss K. She is still doing horribly. The one nice/not nice thing is she was just as unstable when husband got home and continues to be... means I am not so crazy or horrible!!! LOL
She is supposed to go back to school today, she is already fighting it, we have 2 hours.
Nothing matters with her right now, structure, schedules, yelling, being nice, strict... giving in to everything. It has been months of her out of control.
We go to Tucson to meet the new psychiatrist #5 on April 22 I believe.. the apt is the 24th. We have 2 apts set up.
We figure we will need to start her on another medication... JUST ONE!!! SLOWLY. I don't like her on AP's so hmmm? I would like to go back to Trileptal or try one of the Big Dogs!!! if we have to, or if we have to go AP's maybe Serequel??? I know some here have had good luck on it... I don't know. I need a break.
Thanks all.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto,

Thanks for the trip - I hope to have the pictures developed soon. The man at the photo booth thinks I made all of it up, but wait until the pictures come back. He want's flying monkeys I'll show him flying monkeys, and witches and faireys.

By the way - the ruby slippers went oh so well with my gingham frock. I wore it to work this morning and used those pony tail holders you sent me. I'm just 2 clicks of my heels away from going home at 5:00 - and I can't wait!!!

I managed to negotiate with the Munchkins or little people as they liked to be called now for some yard work. Their yards were so pretty. And keep an eye out in the next few days for a horse trailer to pull up in your front yard. That horse of a different color??? YOURS!!!!! I know you'll take good care of him. Sorry it wasn't a donkey but he really changes into some of the most vivid colors. It's like having a mood ring on hooves.

Be well - take care of yourself. I was thinking next time we take a trip we should go back to the future. Can you drive a Delorian?

Hugs
Star

ps. I kept that broom too - I'm going to coat it with cinnamon oil and leave it by the front door. Keeps those stupid flying monkeys away. Actually after the passing of their leader - they turned in their little pill box hats and coats and filled out applications to get into Chimp Eden. Fingers crossed.

nvts

Hey! Don't want to continue to be the toad after Stars great post, but you might have walking pneumonia!

Listen young lady...get thee to a doctor - Quick! Even if they just give you an antibiotic or some prednisone for that cough, you'll be better off in a couple of days. If you keep going at this pace without some medical intervention, they're going to Tucson and you're going to the hospital!

Get to the doctor...or we'll send you to your room all by yourself!!!

:nono:

Wait a minute...that's not a threat?!! Well, uh, just go to the doctor cause we care!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
nvts - not a toad.

nvts - possibly a squirrel.

Hadn't thought of that TOTO - pneumonia is bad news - keep healthy we need to go on more trips.

OH - Afterthought - you and I at the grand canyon!! DONKEY ROAD TRIP!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(All's it takes Toto - is one itty, bitty call from the BIG BAD KITTY)

and I'm there - and I'm RIDIN' a donkey from SC to Idaho! (like son like mother haha)

So what did the doctor say??? Hmmmmm?:confused: