How cold are you? (CALIFORNIANS NOT NEEDED...hehe)

BusynMember

We have wind chill factors at about -15. It's not supposed to get warmer than -3. Brrrrrr. I hate to leave the house but have to work.

Tomorrow is supposed to be colder.

Looking forward to buying that RV and traveling to Arizona in winter.

AppleCori

It is about 3 degrees now, but getting colder as the week goes on.

I saw the weather forcast when I was waiting for my daughter's ballet class to end, and Sunday could be as bad as -40.

We have ballet on Sundays, but I assume they will close if it is that cold.

It will be a good day to just stay home and watch football, except, I am disappointed in how the Cowboys have played the last two games. Could the dreaded Cowboy Curse be upon us again, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

Kathy813

Staff member
49 degrees and rainy day here in Georgia . . . looking forward to our trip to Disney World for Christmas. Just checked the high in Orlando and it is 80 degrees.
:xmasdancers:

~Kathy

Lil

:freezing: This is Missouri. I swear, we had NO Autumn. We had 80's then 30's. Everyone I know practically - certainly Jabber and I - have been sick.

Currently we're in the 30's in the daytime, high teens and 20's at night. Cold enough for me, that's for sure.

BusynMember

I'm jealous of and happy for those who get to leave the cold.

RN, I'll be in Chicago Friday for one of our two Christmases. My daughter who lives there said there is ten inches of snow on the ground and bitterly cold. But it's family. Don't want to miss seeing granddaughterbopening the dozens of presents I bought her:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Kathy-I'm sooooo jealous!! It is so cold here! We have the same weather as Somewhere, and are supposed to get a ton of snow this weekend. Ugh!!!

Mamacat

It's 56 right now A norther blew in earlier and the wind feels cold. We're heading for a cold day on Sunday; high 40, low 31. I live in Texas and that's cold to us. It's only freezing one day; then it will warm up again.

Lil

Hey now, don't go dissing the Californians!

KT's right...it's those Floridians we need to be dissing.

upload_2016-12-14_9-10-36.png

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
All I can say is I wish I was born someplace warm and since I wasn't I wish I had enough sense when I was young to move someplace warm and start a family!

BusynMember

I don't like hot and humid. I would prefer Wisconsin and Chicago to, say, Florida or Arizona in the summer. But they are nice in winter.

That's why there are snowbirds!!:angel:

BusynMember

This is true. When it's 56 I someone's wear an open sweatshirt. If it's 33 I'll wear a jacket, often open, and unless very windy it doesn't feel cold to me
About right now, it would almost be balmy :)

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
I'm with Mamacat...here in AL...can be 20 one night, and 60 the next...Winter is ok, I grew up in NY...but Summers here are sticky.

JKF

We're at a lovely bitter cold 15 degrees here in NJ. The coldest it's been in a LONG time! Brrrr!!!!

BusynMember

It's going to snow ten inches later on then Sunday the high won't even be at zero. Way below! We postponed our family Chicago Christmas to New Year's weekend as we don't want to travel in this. I wanted to see my older daughter and granddaughter, but it will have to wait two weeks because the weather is not good for going paces.

Wiped Out

Staff member
We are in a temporary break from the snow-had several inches last night and by tonight we may have up to 10 inches. Tomorrow's wind chill will be as cold as -35. As much as I hate winter, and I do hate it at times, I took my dog for a lovely walk this morning (12 degrees, with wind chill 6) and I have to say it was absolutely gorgeous! Many people were out shoveling and stopped to pet Ella. She loves people so much that her day was made. I hadn't made it to my bootcamp at all this week so it felt great to get out and walk.