How do I find an advocate?

Discussion in 'Special Ed 101' started by Kjs, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. Kjs

    Kjs Guest

    I need to take action ASAP.

    too many threats from VP.

    Where, what and how would I find one?
  2. nvts

    nvts Active Member

    Hi! You can find an advocate by "googling" "free child advocates, Wisconsin". You can also check through local developmental disabilities organizations that you may have worked with, special interest groups for kids with different issues (ie: autism associations, bipolar orgs., etc.). You can also look into Parent to Parent in your state.

    Good luck taking this chucklehead on!

    I'm rooting for you!

  3. Sheila

    Sheila Moderator