How do you lose...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...a pair of pants.

I had to buy new clothing for my job. I bought two pairs of tan pants but cannot find one pair. This is two weeks into the buying process.

Where would I leave pants? (I wish I had a sorted life where there was some great adventure, but, no.) :pouting:

I've searched this house upside down and can't find them. It's little things like this that drives me nuts.

Abbey

klmno

Did you wash them (sometimes I wash new clothes before wearing them)? Could they have been left in the car? Are you sure they made it in the bag when you bought them? Or, are there any trolls who sneak in at night that thought maybe you bought the pants for them......UUUHHMM

Abbey

Spork Queen
I haven't even worn the darn thing. I KNOW I hung them up in the closet. Hmmm...maybe husband is stealing. Naw, he's a good 60 pounds heavier than me.

Trolls...Never met one. Maybe that is why they are so good.

I just want my $27 pants!!

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey -

Look in your husbands stuff - you may have hung them up and he hung something OVER them - or folded in his dresser???

That is where I find MY pants when I can't find my pants, but I don't loose my pants that much, but when I do I look for them with DF's things.

happymomof2

I bought 2 eyeliner pencils from Wally world a few weeks ago. I have yet to find them. I know they made it home.

Of course pants are bigger than eyebrow pencils. Isn't it frustrating - I really get irritated when things like that happen. I automatically blame it on my age!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Look for the eyeliner in your car - check between the seats and under them.

-I find all kinds of stuff I lost in my car.

trinityroyal

(I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one)

I lose my clothes all the time. Pants, shirts, socks...you name it.

Two reasons:
1) I have the most idiosyncratic (some would say idiotic) system of organizing my clothes--goes with my Aspie brain I suppose. When someone else does the laundry, they put things away in a logical sequence such as pants hanging up with pants. But since they're not in "order" (you know...jeans that flare on the left, jeans that taper on the right, jeans that do neither in the middle), I can't find them.

2) Little easy child and I wear the same size socks and shirts. I'm forever finding my clothes in his room.

They're probably "mis-filed"

Hope they turn up.

Trinity

nvts

pssssst...

they're with the socks that escaped from the dryer...

they just needed a pair of pants to help them run without being naked...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
How's the pants hunt?

Perhaps they joined the ya ya sisterhood and are now traveling. Maybe you'll get a postcard.

Lothlorien

husband lost a pair of pants that went to a suit. I searched high and low for months and then finally found them (Literally on the same day I asked my friend, who works at the store we bought them, to get another pair for me) on a hanger with another jacket that I was about to get rid of because he didn't wear the jacket. I wanted to smack him silly. Now, we have two pairs of the same pants for his suit jacket. Mind you, he wears suits about 3 or 4 times a year, max.

LOL, the yaya sisterhood!! Too funny Shari!

Sometimes, when Copper had pants missing, we'd find them standing by themselves in the corner of the room. Often, they would growl when we tried to gather them up.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Quest is finished. Found them in the corner of my closet. (Light has been off for 2 months as husband couldn't find the time to repair.) They had fallen off the hanger behind my Christmas box. Sorry it couldn't be more exciting. I guess the socks are still on their own.

Abbey